SKy Sports 1

berty_buk

Inactive User
Reaction score
I went to watch SS1 today on my starview and i had a blank screen. so i deleted the channel and tried to manually rescan. However nothing appeared so did a complete rescan. still nothing. I am still able to watch SS2 on the same frequency. Has anyone got any ideas?

I am getting the same on the dbox2 mate - guess they are shifting things around or have a system error on the CC side.

i got a eurovox.....sky sports 1 is where sky movies action was....must be shifting things around.

There's alot of channel shuffling going on at the moment, mainly due to the take over and proceeding barny between Sly and virgina. Sit tight, I'm sure things will settle down sooner or later.

Had same prob. Did a rescan last night and all ok now. Probably gonna have to do that a few times in the next few weeks but like hardcore said,it will settle down.

G

I had the same trouble When I rescanned SS1 appeared in my Movies Bouquet and also premplus appeared in another bouuet. channel chopping and changing i think, not too much to worry about, i am sure it wll all sort itself out in the end!

Yeah same here Sky sports 1 moved as did some others.

Sky Modern channel has vanished though no hid so 8.99 booster from argos to give it a go tonight. my sports and movie channels are low on snr anyway :)

Sly sports 1 on my dreambox 500c using a dw1.6.1 image came up with NO SERVICE FOUND when I flicked onto it before.
flicked to a different channel and went back to ss1 and it was then ok, but it now has a ! mark infront of the channel name.
National geographic, Nickelodeon, virgin central 2 all now have exclaimation marks in front of the channel names now. The channels seem to work ok though.

Anyone know what the ! infront of the channel name means on a dm500c?

I have rebooted the box but they are still there when its rebooted.

Well I thought I'd share my noobishness with you all. I did have Sky Modern hid on my box however Virgin had swapped it with one of the pron channel frequencies so I had it locked and hid Oooops :). However teh booster makes my signals on the channels stronger and I'm getting less breakup so it was 8.99 wekk spent in the end :)

Anyone know what the ! infront of the channel name means on a dm500c?

i think it means new channel found, i could b wrong but i think u can turn it off in the menu somehow just cant remember, not using that image at the mo

Last edited:
The channel is now hidden. loo through the dreambox channels for the !Hid channel for it

Back