sky news on a sky movies channel

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
hey all,

Just wondering why sky news EPG shows up on one of the sky movies channels, get a black screen of course when i select it...

Cheers

Virgin are still screwing around, and the EPG issue happens in certain areas.

A while ago some people in certain areas were actually getting the picture aswell, I've only ever had the EPG :(

Thats mad that.

Once they had removed the service.

Saying that i remember years ago when i plugged my cable feed into my tv with out any box and the t.v had a super high frequency on it can't think whats it's called and when i was searching for channels i could pick up the security cameras from where i live AND the security cameras on the telewest building it's self, this sounds far out but i actually seen 2 coppers running over the car park after some one one night.......bizzarre.....but true.

Insert that music from radio 1 or something..... " IT'S ANOTHER TRUE STORY"

lolol...

bwhaahhaah honest man, this is th truth so help me gawd...

Thats mad that.

Once they had removed the service.

Saying that i remember years ago when i plugged my cable feed into my tv with out any box

I used to be able to pick up PPV movie channels with just my cable feed plugged directly into my tv (after abit of fine tuning) - shame the movie seemed to be constantly 'Virus' with Jamie Lee Curtis - there's only so many times you could watch it before it became ridiculous (well, more ridiculous ;))

i reckon dibbers has little green men running round his room...are you hitting the crack man !!! he he he

honestly, this is no fib.....olololololol truth !

I used to be able to pick up PPV movie channels with just my cable feed plugged directly into my tv (after abit of fine tuning) - shame the movie seemed to be constantly 'Virus' with Jamie Lee Curtis - there's only so many times you could watch it before it became ridiculous (well, more ridiculous ;))

Absolutely mate, but have you ever picked up this..... : ) :)

i could pick up the security cameras from where i live AND the security cameras on the telewest building it's self, this sounds far out but i actually seen 2 coppers running over the car park after some one one night.......bizzarre.....but true.

Thats what happens when you have Stella for breakfast. ;)

man, i have a video recording of it some where....lololololol....to trawl through my vidoes for it would be a dawnting task....

p.s how you know i hav stella for breakfast ?..lol

Back