Sky multi room

tottenhamboys

DW Member ++
Reaction score
My sky due to go to a whopping £80 per
Month, just for sky tv joke but my mum has sky at her address in the same postcode, if I activate my sky HD box at her address with the Multi room Sub activated on her account, will my sky plus HD box work at my address I understand I may not be able to use the Wi-Fi and any recording facilities just like the tv

you should be able to use it mate unless they have found a way to stop it they may tell you you need to take SKY Q for multiroom

We both only got sky HD boxes so she just added sky multi room to her sub it should work

As said it should but they may try saying that all new multi-room accounts have to be done with with Sky Q as it stops what you are trying to do

well if you have an active multiroom account you be fine no probs not sure if you even need to stick to postcode either
tried to sign up for multi-room here as a returning customer but new SKY Q route i had to take so i declined to sign up lol

was the only reason took sub in first place shared multi-room cheap as chips especially with a 60% discount pmsl

Back