Sky Italy

I found this on an Italian cardsharing forum, it shows the changes that have been made to the ECM:

View attachment 93179

This means nothing to me at all, but reading the forum it appears that a solution could be found relatively quickly because there has been no hardware change.

Any further news on this and also correct me if I'm wrong but there was no hardware changes when the HD channels went dark was there?

nothing new that i am aware of

italy hd has been working for ages now.surprised uk hasnt caught up though

italia HD = Hugely Disappointing why would we wanna catch up

Sly UK SD will go off shortly I would say this month?

It could also have something to do with the fact that Italia started there service years after the UK so the equivalent SD receiver did not turn up till around 2003 and was revised again in 2005 the UK SD receiver has been going since before pre 2000, could be there SD box can do something that the UK version cannot

Sky Italy SD/HD black.

just fired up the old tm5402 m1. yep, all gone. ah well the german 1 was much better anyway. still cant see uk sd going for a while yet, loads still have the old white boxes and havent seen sly forcing the hd boxes on people yet

18th was date i seen time will tell

Sky DE rumoured to go this month.

yes, i heard that too. well to be fair nothing lasts forever and we had a hell of a run with sky de.onwards and upwards. with 4k on the horizon il be holding off on getting another box and see how it all plays out

expect UK wont be far behind all the one lot suppose its when not if

Sky DE rumoured to go this month.

In my experience over the years you will not get a heads up when a provider decides to change its security so i would take that rumour with a pinch of salt...only time you get a hint when something might change is when new cards (ciad) are issued but that does,nt always mean its game over when that happens

Otherwise the heads up is on the day when your screen goes black.

Not sure if skyde still use 1702 as that was betacrypt and not nds like the 09c4 and 09c8

Sky.De used both but stopped the Betacrypt cards some time ago they are now solely on NDS, Due to go Black in the next couple of weeks

the end of sky DE will come as well hardly a rumour
German Letter to dealer

Dear trade partners,
We are writing to inform you that, due to the necessary software updates the current HD satellite receiver only until 10:01. Can be issued in 2016.
All receivers that are already at that time with the customer, the update automatically and can still be used.

Receiver that work even after 01.10.2016 and no external software update are marked for better visibility with a yellow dot on the sandwich label.

We would ask you to spend first HD SAT devices without yellow dot to customers, since these from the 01.10.2016 can no longer be used!
To facilitate the "first in first out" principle, you will receive in the future on the issue of a receiver with yellow point during Aboaufnahme, the following notice (only if you have devices without yellow dot in the backlog):

-When Clicking "OK", the serial number is removed from the box,

-When "Cancel" you can enter the serial number still spend; but this is only recommended as a last resort, for example, if no device is discoverable without yellow dot. Other oral testimony:

At 18:01. to the conversion of the "encryption system" carried out so that all cards do only paired according field staff.

the end of sky DE will come as well hardly a rumour
German Letter to dealer

Some evidence there then thats for sure,sounds like what sly done tho as the thomson box had software issues for them so i,m wondering if its just the hd that would be affected.

we all need to accept its gonna go so move on personally wont miss it
sly it de uk bloated crap

so where do we go from here when uk and ireland screens go dark?
can't see iptv being of much use cos the feeds for that are from cs receivers I imagine.

Back