iPad sky go not working

just been trying this,its asking for a login on skygo any ideas on the login and password?

its the username and password given to you mate so you can watch the programmes, if you have this and its still comming up, it because sky wont let you watch skgo on a jailbroken device, which is utter bollocks, i had the jailbreak tweak xcon so at 1st could watch it no problem , but when my mate phoned up sky because i couldnt get on they new i had a jailbroken device, jailbreaking is not illegal so why does sky have to interfer wan*kers

Ok it's the latest version of x con that is the issue, I just went on cydia, xcon had an update, updated and now sky go not working, I'm sure it will get sorted but for those with working sky go do not update changes from cydia for xcon

Ok it's the latest version of x con that is the issue, I just went on cydia, xcon had an update, updated and now sky go not working, I'm sure it will get sorted but for those with working sky go do not update changes from cydia for xcon

Thanks for the info, to bad Ive uninstalled the device from my skygo list so now have to wait a month anyway now to connect it again (bloody slygo) hopefully xcon is sorted by then, it did seem funny that it worked two weeks ago and now with a fresh install didn't, Doh!

after jailbreaking a iphone 4 i have lying about but dont want to lose sky go on it, does this defo work then ill go ahead with the jailbreak!

Hi guys, sky go has been updated now not working with jailbreeaked devices, I assume have to wait for update from developer of x con

Any ideas when it will be updated guys or is there another app that fools sky go??

Any ideas when it will be updated guys or is there another app that fools sky go??

You could try this:

Remove sky go and installous from your device.
Then install hackulous resources and installous 5 from sources from the hackulo repo, use this repo only.
Then add http://n00neimp0rtant.dyndns.org/repo to the cydia sources. The 0's are zeros.
Install Old SkyGo (Patched) 2.1.1 and xCon from there(also xcon alias).
Exit and open installous, install patched app from there, it will be in the downloads section already.

anyone else tried

Last edited:
Back