Sky deals

None at all
Spoke with them this morning and all they can offer is £9 odd for 3 months if you threaten to cancel
And I don't think the friends and family codes are available at the moment

Check out HOTukdeals or Money Saving Expert. 50% off codes details on there. Sounds as though it's going to be a lottery to get one though.
Good Luck,
HH.

got a 50% discount letter thru for 6 months , best ive seen at moment

I canceled mine and within a month got a letter thru saying 12 months half price if come back

cancelled over a month ago ... not a peep out of them

I only cancelled a few weeks ago , and have just had the call , got 50% off on full packaged for another 12 months and a free 2tb box with install all for £30.25pm

I cancelled all they offered was remove the movies -£8 remove HD -£10 which really defeats the object of having a hd tv and receiver and that was it no half price for 6 months or anything. So being a long term subscriber 12years + counts for nothing

I always mention I use the 3d channel and as you need the full package , removing stuff wont work for me . Anythings worth a try and ive always got a deal since i went back to sky , longest i held out for was about 4 months , the way i see it is if they can afford to offer these packages at reduced prices then dont expect me to pay the full price in future !!

sky hd offer sent by email last night hd package £2.50 a month for 12 month

cancelled few weeks back got a phone this evening at 9 and got half price package for another year

Letter yesterday offering half price on full package for 12 months.

If their half price package was normal, they would probably have significantly more subscribers.

Never makes sense to me that, they can offer these huge discounts, but then pass on price increases to fund the cost of paying for their outlay.

I only cancelled a few weeks ago , and have just had the call , got 50% off on full packaged for another 12 months and a free 2tb box with install all for £30.25pm

cancel as stated you will get a better deal

sky and virgin are a joke phone to say your cancelling your sub and they can offer the world

just canx the other day i was £68 per month for HD multiroom and sports, no movies they offered 25% off for 6 months or free HD for a year told them to leave it, hopefully i get a 50% off offer

I have full package and multi room wonder if they would offer me half price if threaten to cancel?!

Back