SKY code offer till 28th March 2010

they check the company and make sure it is registered with the tax records office as it mnust be a registered business if it isnt registered they automatically bill you the full amount as you are in brech of the tearms and conditions of which you entered into the contract, you are also subject to fraud as you fraudulently created a business that doesnt exist

If anything meant to be a buisness partner of sky i.e for employees of company that has a connection to sky .
So i suppose they could check to see if the company is a valid sky partner but too late for me already signed up along with loads others no doubt oh well fingers crossed.

I just called sky and had a good conversation. i said i was browsing and came across this offer, went to the website, generated a code and put it in when making my order and i got the half price. i also mentioned the terms and conditions and said that it is only available for certain employees etc and i said i wasnt a sky employee not am i sure if the company i work for is a business partner. i then asked if i was eligible and is this a guarantee? she said yes, u must be browsing well and if you have the code you are fortunate and you are eligible. So it looks as like it is finders keepers.....

i didnt mentions any specific website - i merely said i was browsing

I just called sky and had a good conversation. i said i was browsing and came across this offer, went to the website, generated a code and put it in when making my order and i got the half price. i also mentioned the terms and conditions and said that it is only available for certain employees etc and i said i wasnt a sky employee not am i sure if the company i work for is a business partner. i then asked if i was eligible and is this a guarantee? she said yes, u must be browsing well and if you have the code you are fortunate and you are eligible. So it looks as like it is finders keepers.....

cheers mate good info for the members that want it and can get it for free without worrying if they will get it or not or breaking rules with the codes

thank god for that. I signed my dad in law up for this. has anyone had a confirmation mail yet?

hi

do you know if i can use this if i havehad sky in the past?

I rang them up and they said you not new customer as someone else in your houshold has had sky before although its cancelled now?

Please can somoene help me as im looking to sign up for sky tv and this offer is great - IF I SIGN UP online under my name will that work?

also when i check out it shows the initial months price and an ongoing monthly price...(IS THE 12 monht half price included in this or not as its showing up as £48 quid ongoing price

thanks

should be ok to sign if name is different than the orig sky contract you had at that address

I just rang sky myself to double check they said that yes i have the half price i explained same as above that i am not sky buisness partner nor do i work for one he said thats ok should be fine ...i said am i gonna get caught out a few months into contract he said no will be fine so fingers crossed should be ok..............

Last edited:
hi what number did you ring them on

they kept tranferring me to 6 departments i got frustrated

cheers

should be ok to sign if name is different than the orig sky contract you had at that address

I just rang sky myself to double check they said that yes i have the half price i explained same as above that i am not sky buisness partner nor do i work for one he said thats ok should be fine ...i said am i gonna get caught out a few months into contract he said no will be fine so fingers crossed should be ok..............

hi

do you know if i can use this if i havehad sky in the past?

I rang them up and they said you not new customer as someone else in your houshold has had sky before although its cancelled now?

Please can somoene help me as im looking to sign up for sky tv and this offer is great - IF I SIGN UP online under my name will that work?

also when i check out it shows the initial months price and an ongoing monthly price...(IS THE 12 monht half price included in this or not as its showing up as £48 quid ongoing price

thanks

Hi mate, well i read the terms and it said that if you were a customer less than 12 months ago you will not be eligible for the offer. So if you were a customer more than 12 months ago, i dont see any reason for why they should refuse them. maybe read the terms again - be sure to read the offer terms and sky terms - both are on the order page when u pick your package.

on going cost is what it normally would cost you, and you will be charged this amount after 12 months - good this is that it is a 12 month contract!

hi thanks i checked and unfortunately i was a customer recently so only cancelled 5 months ago

but can i get it on someone else's niow?

Thanks

Hi mate, well i read the terms and it said that if you were a customer less than 12 months ago you will not be eligible for the offer. So if you were a customer more than 12 months ago, i dont see any reason for why they should refuse them. maybe read the terms again - be sure to read the offer terms and sky terms - both are on the order page when u pick your package.

hi thebigyin

you said you must book installation by 22nd march is this correct as someone in sky said the offer is active trill june?

please can you confir mwhere u you found this informaiton from? Is it true as it may take me 5 days to join as someone else is taking up sky in my household but ive cancelled mine.

cheers

Can someone confirm if it says

Initial firsty month - £25
Ongoing Monthly cost - £50

does this mean the 1/2 PRICE SKY TV will mean sky will charge me £25 ?

Thanks

hey guys

i just signed up for it...they will come to install it soon...is it good to keep my old dish or shall i tell him to swap it with the new one ?

cheers

hey guys

i just signed up for it...they will come to install it soon...is it good to keep my old dish or shall i tell him to swap it with the new one ?

cheers

depends on the condition of the dish/lnb - may be better to do swap out of dish/lnb

Has anybody recieved their contract? has anybody had trouble getting their HD Pack since my correspondence with sky hasn't listed that I have HD Pack on my offer! this is annoying me..

Also..if i wanted to add the knowledge pack, can i do so with it being half price?

Not My Doing Ok

I have just today got my Mum a....

FREE SKY+ HD Box
FREE Installation
FREE HD Subscription for 12 months

I have been reading two topics on moneysavingexpert.com about Sky ringing customers up offering them the deal. So I rang Sky on 08442 411 442 then pressed 0 to get through to sales where I said that I had missed a call from Sky offering me the deal and the answer message said Sky would ring me back but as yet have not.

I was offered the deal no questions asked. In fact the lovely customer liason person said that not getting return calls was "Happening quite a lot"

So give it a whirl. What have you got to lose? If you fail then try again as you'll get a different person the 2nd time

The moneysavingexpert.com topics on this are

SKY HD Offer? - MoneySavingExpert.com Forums

Free Sky+ HD Box, Instillation & 6 months free!!! - MoneySavingExpert.com Forums

Back