Sky Blackhole Skin By Fraggle121

hi

will this work on openvix
Yes kind of but some menus, etc may not be skinned.

However, OpenVix has it's own sky looking skin known something like 'OpenVix BlueHD'

Hi Guys

I have vu+ duo and i have blackhole image 2.1.7 i tried to use the skin but it doesn't work on vu+ duo. Any advise for the issue?
Many Thanks

Thanks for the skin, it looks amazing.
Only problem I seem to be havingm is if you press the epg button, it crashes the box.
Works great otherwise, EPG causes a green screen.

Vu+ uno Blackhole 2.0.9 (i think)

Hi, I am new to the duo2. Which sofware manger do you ues to tranfer the files/folders to the box. is there guide show how to do it. Thanks

Hi, I am new to the duo2. Which sofware manger do you ues to tranfer the files/folders to the box. is there guide show how to do it. Thanks

You could use filezilla Guide attached

Or DCC

Dreambox Control Center Setup (DCC)

1. Unrar DCC to a folder and start the program with the DCC.exe

2. First thing to do is select your Language.and enter your Dreambox password.

SelectLang.jpg

3. Now we need to select your Network configuration, most of you will have a router so this need to be selected.

SelectRotuer.jpg

4. At this point if you know your Dreambox and Router IP's enter them manually if not press the search button below the router and then the search button on the popup.

searchrouter2.jpg

5. When DCC has finished searching your router will normally be the lowest ip in a range so highlight it and press accept.

foundrouter.jpg

6. You can now repeat this to find the Dreambox IP or use the following method.

Menu-Setup-Expert Setup-Communication Setup.

You'll see your IP at the top of the page make a note of this and enter this IP in DCC under the Dreambox ICON.

Also untick the DHCP box so your Dreambox IP will never change and remain static.

7. After you have inserted the IP's click the reconnect button under the PC icon. If you have done this correctly all lines to the router and dreambox should now be green.

finished.jpg

DCC is now configured.

The next guide cover key transfer but the principle is the same just not the file location

Manually Transfer Keys To Your Dreambox

1. Extract the keys of your choices to a folder

2. Start DCC295 and click on the FTP tab.

ClickFTP.jpg

3. In the Left hand window of DCC you will see the folders on your Dreambox and in the right hand window the folders on your PC.

Folderview.jpg

4. In the right hand window off DCC navigate to where you extracted your Dreambox keys go in one level so you can see the keys and scce folders and in the left hand window navigate to var/keys.

keysfolder.jpg

5. In the right hand window enter the keys folder and select them all. Now press the Transfer arrow to transfer the files over to var/keys in the right hand window.

transfertokeys.jpg

6. Now go up a level in both window so you have var/scce in the left hand window and enter the scce folder in the right hand window. Now press the Transfer arrow to transfer the files over to var/scce in the right hand window.

transfertoscce.jpg

7. Now reboot your Dreambox Menu-shutdown-reboot now.

Attachments

• UsingFTP_Filezilla.pdf
    194 KB · Views: 0
Hi, when i get to number 3 am i supposse to click on my usb stick to show me the fraggle121 folder. Then how do I get the var folder to show in the right hand window and the keys / scce folder like in your No 4. Not sure how to get the folder with the word keys show up on the left hand side.

Thanks

I have enclosed a screen shot of my set up does not look like yours.20150920_171409_resized.jpg

I have enclosed a screen shot.20150920_185534_resized.jpg not sure where t go from there.

Where is that default "Sky" picon saved, it is not called picon_default.
I wanted to copy that "Sky" picon on top left to another skin, it looks really nice.

Last edited:
You could use filezilla Guide attached

Or DCC

Dreambox Control Center Setup (DCC)

1. Unrar DCC to a folder and start the program with the DCC.exe

2. First thing to do is select your Language.and enter your Dreambox password.

SelectLang.jpg

3. Now we need to select your Network configuration, most of you will have a router so this need to be selected.

SelectRotuer.jpg

4. At this point if you know your Dreambox and Router IP's enter them manually if not press the search button below the router and then the search button on the popup.

searchrouter2.jpg

5. When DCC has finished searching your router will normally be the lowest ip in a range so highlight it and press accept.

foundrouter.jpg

6. You can now repeat this to find the Dreambox IP or use the following method.

Menu-Setup-Expert Setup-Communication Setup.

You'll see your IP at the top of the page make a note of this and enter this IP in DCC under the Dreambox ICON.

Also untick the DHCP box so your Dreambox IP will never change and remain static.

7. After you have inserted the IP's click the reconnect button under the PC icon. If you have done this correctly all lines to the router and dreambox should now be green.

finished.jpg

DCC is now configured.

The next guide cover key transfer but the principle is the same just not the file location

Manually Transfer Keys To Your Dreambox

1. Extract the keys of your choices to a folder

2. Start DCC295 and click on the FTP tab.

ClickFTP.jpg

3. In the Left hand window of DCC you will see the folders on your Dreambox and in the right hand window the folders on your PC.

Folderview.jpg

4. In the right hand window off DCC navigate to where you extracted your Dreambox keys go in one level so you can see the keys and scce folders and in the left hand window navigate to var/keys.

keysfolder.jpg

5. In the right hand window enter the keys folder and select them all. Now press the Transfer arrow to transfer the files over to var/keys in the right hand window.

transfertokeys.jpg

6. Now go up a level in both window so you have var/scce in the left hand window and enter the scce folder in the right hand window. Now press the Transfer arrow to transfer the files over to var/scce in the right hand window.

transfertoscce.jpg

7. Now reboot your Dreambox Menu-shutdown-reboot now.

Ah this "How To" is like Carlsberg - Probably the best How To Ever !!!

I have to ask though - as all newbie's to stuff like this are entitled to !!

Will the above method work on Open Blackhole v0.1 image , VU+Duo2 ??

Are the locations etc, still the same ??

is there any way to get the ecm info showing on the infobar on this?

ive looked everywhere and just cannot find an option to enable it?

Back