silver help

A

adickee

how do i programme a silver with a 6in1 file. soz if it's a simple answear but i am quite thick:Dunce:

hi faz , i have an elvis with multi prog v0.70. the probs are knowing how to get the eephs in without damaging the card.:eek:

put
card in elvis with power on .open multiprog .click on pic card tab.
on rt hand side where it says card click the little tab. in the drop down menu click on silver card. in centre of multiprog where it says pic memory make sure little box at side has a tick in it . then press load . a screen will come up then goto were you put your file for loading.then click on the pic file you want to load.screen will appear and press open. then goto where it says external eeprom. make sure little box hase tick in it. then press load screen will appear as before . goto where you put eep and click on it screen will appear as before . click on open box will disappear . wher it says pic memory you should see the file you loaded. and were it says sxternel eeprom you should see the file you loaded .then click on programme button at the bottom and wait till its done . remove card and your done
goodluck
faz

cheers faz m8, tried it and it worked a treat, i was a bit worried about the number of eephs (i thought i had to get about 3 or 4 of them in the card) but things have turned out for the better:Clap:
thanx again pal

adickee

your welcome mate glad you got it sorted
faz

Back