Odd rom 11 card problem, its a 2110 card and i need the BK.

stickybuds

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, i bought a 2110 from a friend after checking the card status is 'OK' in engerneers menu.

It is a rom 11 bod that refuses to run with the bod script, but it returns the ATR string, cam id, ect with nagra edit. I have been playing with it for ages and i just cant get it to work, hopefully some clever person on here knows whats wrong with it, and more importantly, how i can get the details from it.

This is what i get from nagraedit :

Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 31 20 52 65 76 42 30 44 3C
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB0D
ProviderID: 5C
CamID: 27 7E A9 9C
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Attempting to login to BD3
Reading ROM11 failed
Closing of COM1 was successful

Seems normal....

This is what i get from the bod script :

________________Setting up WinExplorer_________________

Script Error on Line 524
Sc.GetByte: Requested Byte Exceeds Last Read Request

Seems strange as i only ever get that error with dead cards...

I removed these lines from the script :

do
ird = ird + hexstring(Sc.Getbyte(bytes),2)
bytes = bytes +1
if bytes = 19 then
exit do
end if
loop

and then reran the script and i get this error in a pop up box :

Unable to identify provider. Exiting....

and this in the log part of winex :

TX Data : 19 03 15 60 10 21 00 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 06
03 FF FF 00 20 40 0E 05 9F 00
RX Data : 05 00

Script C:\NTL\TV\T911 - Scripts\BOD unlocker.xvb Transmission Completed

So although i knew the multi rom multi provider couldn't unlock a bod card i thought i would run it anyway just to see what it says, i get this :

Card didn't reset - most likely cause of this error is not reseting the glitcher before starting the script
Script will now exit - have a nice day

Script C:\NTL\TV\T911 - Scripts\mrmp1.5.xvb Transmission Completed

I have reset the t911 loads of times so that is not the cause of the error

In XNCS i get this :

Opening of port was sucessfull.
ATR=3FFF9500FF918171A04700444E41535030313120526576 4230443C
Info=DNASP011 RevB0D
Retrieving card info...
Send_Iso: Error!
Card info retrieved
Installing ghost provider...
1.Dumping dataspace...
Error dumping dataspace...
Error Installing Ghost...

Now when i place the card in the box it still says card status 'OK' and i get a box pop up on screen saying "Please wait, some settings are being updated so you cant use your remote for a moment" That seems normal but within a few seconds it comes up with a new pop up box saying "your smart card is not inserted properly so you wont......."

In the technical stuff in the menus on the box it shows the card number 06 6261 2380 87 SC serial number same as card nmber? credit £32.00 card status OK.

I really dont get what the problem could be, i have unlocked 3 other bod cards i had with no problems using the same t911 and the same bod script so i know the problem is not with the equipment.

I really need the details from this card so what can i do to get them?

Thank-you to anyone that can help me at all with this card.

have you flashed your unlocker with NewD11X (Not NewD11)? and are you using 'my looper' quick settings from the winexplorer.ini included with the b0d script? have you messed around with pot too much and perhaps naffed it?
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
Is a pretty important part of the script afaik so probably shouldn't be removed
:)

also don't use mrmp1.5.xvb on it!!

Hi, thanks for your replys. I have the com port set to com 1 in win ex and nagra and when i use my programmer i just remove the cable from t911 and plug it into programmer and programmer works so problem cannot be the com port. I do have winex settings set to my unlooper, not unlooper.

Settings are as follows :

Communication settings page :

comm port : com 1
data baud : 115200
reset baud : 115200
parity : none
rec timeout : 3000
byte delay : 100
reset delay : 100
stop bits : 1
byte convention : direct

flush echo bytes : unchecked
flush receive buffer before writes : checked

advanced settings page :

No resets : not checked
ISO reset (expect an atr) : not checked
device reset (NO ATR) : checked

Ignore receive timeouts : unchecked

DTR : Low
RTS : High

Toggle this line for a reset : DTR

Program settings page :

Allow multipul instances : not checked
Asociate winex files : Checked
Batch step mode : Unchecked

Log transactions : Unchecked

other settings say "these settings are valid for DSS only" theres are a couple of check boxes all are not checked but im guessing these are not important as they say DSS only.

I am pritty sure all of these settings are ok.

The card is pushed into unlooper as far as it goes, I have tried using a ambit modem power supply (same 1 i always use) and i have tried a multi-voltage adaptor set to 9v and i have tried at 12v.

The t911 seems to be working fine with all other card just not this 1, as i siad in first post i have unlocked 3 other cards while i have been tring to get this 1 to work and all of the other 3 have popped in just a few mins.

The card seems to be responding to nagra and xncs exactly as it should for a stream locked bod.

This card has not been programmed before, it is fresh form a 2110 and all paired up as it reports card status 'OK' in engerneers menu.

i am going to uninstall and reinstall WinEx now and reflash my t911 with newd11x see if that helps although i honestly dont think it will because if it was a problem with the software or flash it shouldn't have opened the other 3 bod cards that i have opened in it today should it.

Did You apply a password to lock the card in Nagra?
Thats what I get when I have a password protected Rom10 and I forget to remove it first before reading.
U could try the BD3 in Rom studio or the script to restore th BD keys.

Did You apply a password to lock the card in Nagra?
Thats what I get when I have a password protected Rom10 and I forget to remove it first before reading.
U could try the BD3 in Rom studio or the script to restore th BD keys.

No, no password has been applied, this card has never been unlocked so cant have a password on it its from an ex subbed 2110. also i dont think you can login using the BD3 untill its been sucsessfully unlocked can u? i may be wrong tho. if it is possible to get into it thru the BD3 could you explain the process? Thanks.

okpower cycle t911

set pot to 2.2k

flash newd11x

set dips back to unlock mode

open winex 5.42 private key

set settings to my unlooper

open bod script (new downloaded version if you alterd it)

and run and see what you get.

provider 5c i supported by the script so im assuming a timing error

set sc.verbose = true and post the log

usually a result of incorrect pot adjustment, ohms too low so not enough power to start the card up for gltiching.

set sc.verbose = true and post the log

usually a result of incorrect pot adjustment, ohms too low so not enough power to start the card up for gltiching.

Thanks TBC will do that now and post back...

i have set it to verbose and here is my log

TX Data : 02 03 00
TX Data : 02 02 00
TX Data : 07 0E 03 10 01 03 9A 00
RX Data : 06 00
TX Data : 17 15 B0 21 00 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 01 03 FF
FF 00 20 47 0E 05 92 00
RX Data : 03 00
RX Data :

Script Error on Line 524
Sc.GetByte: Requested Byte Exceeds Last Read Request

I have tested the pot just to make sure its ok and it goes from 0.5ohms to 2.7ohms is that about right and what would be the optimum setting.

Cheers, Sticky...

okpower cycle t911

set pot to 2.2k

Are you sure thats 2.2kohm because when i set the scale on my meter to 20k i get no reading same on 2k but if i set it to 200ohms i get a reading of 0.5-2.7ohms depending on how its set? is m pot knackered. the unlooper still works great on all cards apart from this 1 stubborn bod.

you have a problem there somewhere there.
looks like you glitcher has failed, make sure when you measure your pot your rs232 cable is removed and the power plug is out.

tbc

you have no comms at all going on there. a ittle jumk - 03 00. = 3bytes sent and 00 received.

request atr = none recieved.
RX Data : 06 00 06 bytes sent 00 received

turn your pot fully one way then try again, if nothing try fully the other way. first thing to do is get a response to the atr request.

you have a problem there somewhere there.
looks like you glitcher has failed, make sure when you measure your pot your rs232 cable is removed and the power plug is out.

tbc

you have no comms at all going on there. a ittle jumk - 03 00. = 3bytes sent and 00 received.

request atr = none recieved.
RX Data : 06 00 06 bytes sent 00 received

turn your pot fully one way then try again, if nothing try fully the other way. first thing to do is get a response to the atr request.

I have tried with the pot all the way up and all the way down and also set dead center, exactly the same comes up in the winex log with verbose on.

i did measure the pot with the glitcher plugged in. : whip :

also recheck your dip swicth settings are correct.

TBC

2 and 5 are on, 1, 3, 4, and 6 are off. is that correct with a blue t911?

did you get this card open I am having exactly the same problem with one from a 2010 box.

Back