Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shower

jawbreaker

Inactive User
How to shower like a woman

- Take off clothing, place in sectioned laundry according to whites and coloureds. Walk to bathroom wearing long dressing gown, cover up any exposed areas if you see husband.

- Look at figure in the mirror - mental note: more exercise.

- Get in shower. Use moisturizing avocado face wash, ginger and grapefruit silk body wash, loofah, Apricot scrub, pumice stone.

- Wash hair (cucumber and sage shampoo+ 43 added vitamins) Wash hair again, apply conditioner (extract of coconut protein with thermo-beeswax and orange).

- Get out of shower. Dry with towel the size of a small country, then place in laundry bin (coloured section).

- Apply body lotion in strawberry creme with rosemary, and toning mint and lemon spritzer deodorant.

- Return to bedroom wearing long dressing gown and towel on head, covering any exposed areas if you see husband.

How to shower like a man

- Take off clothes, leave in pile.

- Walk naked to the bathroom - if you see wife along the way - shake knob at her making woohoo sound.

- Look at manly physique in the mirror, admire size of knob and scratch arse.

- Get in the shower. Find sliver of Sheepdip Soap in plughole.

- Wash face, armpits, arse (30 seconds), and balls (15 minutes). Leave pubic hairs stuck all over soap.

- Blow nose in hands, let the water rinse snot off.

- Make fart noises and see how loud they sound in the shower.

- Shampoo hair with Tesco Anti dandruff. Make shampoo mohawk. Pee in shower.

- Get out of shower and soak floor. Dry here and there, whilst admiring size of knob in mirror.

- Return to bedroom naked. If you see wife, shake knob at her and make woo-hoo noise. Again.

- Chuck wet towel on bed.

lol soooo true :)

both female and male................i recon we have 1/2 boots uk stock in our bathroom bottles and bottles of the ferking stuff, all different.

pmsl how do you no a shake it when a see her lol good one m8 woo-hoo

My mrs says the only reason I have to look in the mirror to see me knob is cos of me big belly lol

Back