Showbox Plugin For KODI / XBMC

force refresh repo, if its had an update it will refresh.

Regards as always

Is showbox better than any other movies addon such as genesis and prime wire?

Vectra

Thanks Avid.

I am using and Android box with Kodi in it. It needs a showbox zip file so that I can install it as an addon video.

Vectra

Thanks Avid.

I am using and Android box with Kodi in it. It needs a showbox zip file so that I can install it as an addon video.

Vectra

No its is a android app. Donwload the apk zip file from the link I have suplied, put on a memory card or usb stick and install on your android device. There is showbox kodi addon but it is not as good as the android app. You will see when you install it. You can also install it on android phones and tablets. Movies hd app is also good.

No its is a android app. Donwload the apk zip file from the link I have suplied, put on a memory card or usb stick and install on your android device. There is showbox kodi addon but it is not as good as the android app. You will see when you install it. You can also install it on android phones and tablets. Movies hd app is also good.

If you want kodi addon zip it is on the fist page of this thread but you need more than five posts on this forum to download it.

lots other options which are better
try phoenix icefilms etc

Cant get icefilms to work on both of my boxes

working fine on my fire stick solid

Holy fekkk !!!!
This is like back to the future ffs
Can no one read anymore ???

my url is h**P://ipv6.icefilms.info

as said works flawless

Tried both addresses and still wont work,i know virmin have blocked the site but can get it on pc but not kodi box

@alimac just tried this on fire stick working this end on virgin :Cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Access Blocked
Sorry, the web site icefilms.unblockme.net is not available through Sky.

working fine here as stated on pc & firestick

using h**P://ipv6.icefilms.info on sky broadband

Tried both addresses and still wont work,i know virmin have blocked the site but can get it on pc but not kodi box

That is strange. Your box and pc are on the same connection, so it should work.

Back