Show us your Garden

PollyPhfiller

Inactive User
Reaction score
I would like to share my Japanese themed garden with you,If anybody else is proud of there garden please show.....................

wow really nice job there philler i was a landscaper for 5 years and have done alot of gardens and i have to say you have a talent there. an eye for detail and excellent taste well done m8 enjoy your garden. mine is full of toys and anything i try to do to it my dog destroys so i gave up lol.

if your garden was in the same state as next doors before you started you have done a cracking job

And finally after the Hot Tub installation. : spook :

looks good mate,,is next door going for the forest theme lol

Great work Craig & Phfiller.

Here's mine finished. I had a look through some old pics to try and show you the state it was in but not got any.

There were two old sheds where my patio is and the whole area was grassed.

I just finished it this year :)

Last edited:
Excellent work matey, How long did it take you?

lol a couple of years!!

I hate gardening. It doesn't look as good at the mo as I didn't get to cut the hedges after I broke my shoulder.

However I do enjoy mowing my lawn and getting my nice stripes in it.

Before you go any further i Must warn you there is one F word in this, i took it during the week when it was raining really bad to show the wife that the dog would not go out in it, ah dont Fooken blame you i say lol..

Clicky Clicky

lol a couple of years!!

I hate gardening. It doesn't look as good at the mo as I didn't get to cut the hedges after I broke my shoulder.

However I do enjoy mowing my lawn and getting my nice stripes in it.

How do you put stripes in lawn.........lol

heres mine guys
thank god its low maintainence now nowt to cut only a quick trim of the plants lol
PICT0702.jpg

PICT0701.jpg

Back