should smoking be banned

What planet are you on, have you seen how mush tax is already on fuel, and what about Road Tax, or Conjestion charges, lol what do you mean next, it is already here, we just ain't realised it yet.

As for the original point, I am a non smoker never have never will, my wife smokes my dad smoked and died at the age of 64, through cancer...do i think their should be a total ban on smoking, NO. It is called choice. You choose to smoke I choose not to smoke, would I like my wife to stop, YES, but again it is ger choice not mine..

well put well done m8.

if you make an area for smokers then the none smokers will move in there after a short time just like the pub was a drink and smoke good night out now it a dinner and thats it i think keep the pub as a drink and smoke area
and a resturant for food.

I would agree that people chose to smoke because they want to, but in public places why do they have to pollute my air. If they chose to smoke in theprivacy of their own home than thats fine by me but please don't take the rest of us with you when you die.

we are all going to die do you drive a car or go on a plane or use gas or
electricity and so on then your just as bad as smoking.

whether you like it or not or even agree to it or not the fact is you soon get used to it and after the first few hours in a non smoking pub you accept this is the way its going to be, i hope england is better prepared for it because the outdoor facilites for scotland is mostly outside on the street, no heater no shelters, dont know how common this is all over scotland but its true of the area i live in, on the plus side you tend to smoke less but get some good banter when you go outside for a ciggie

i just hope no one need the nhs soon as may be gone soon. but if every one stops smoking then no one going to need it are they.

we are all going to live for a very long time will we get are penson. the gov
keeps saying we are living to long and thats before every one stops smoking and they need us to work later in life.

too many of us are getting sucked in by what the gov says.

so are we living longer or not?

Last edited:
the police has been given the power to give you a fixed penelty for smoking in your car how bads that

Back