should LFC be in next years champ league

chrisclo

Inactive User
Reaction score
they have won it fantastically but they wernt the english champions...and they have not qualified and should not be in it next year
chrisclo

Congrats to DirtyPool on winning the champions league, they turned round an impossible half time score. As much as I hate the team from merseyshite I do believe that the team that wins the champions league should have the right to defend it.

I dont think that Everton should be kicked out though, I think UEFA should automatically award England with an extra qualifying place for DirtyPool as the European Champions.

Ok thats enough praise from me for the scousers for one season.

the winner's sholud all ways be allowed back in to defend it

but the monkey's sat around the table at uefa may think different..............

Should Liverpool be in the champions league next year...... NO
Should Arsenal be in next year..... NO
Should Man United be in Next year ...... NO
Should Everton be in next year.........NO
Should the Champions of Ireleand be in ONLY after qualifying .......NO
Should the Champions of Ireleand be in next year........YES

See where i'm going..... It's the 'Champions League' which refers to the teams as Champions.

What were Liverpool Champions of this season to get into the competition?
Man U?, Chelsea?

You can't let any old shite into it, if it's meant to be champions, then put the champions in! It would make the league more interesting, and the UEFA cup for that matter!

On anotehr note, Well done last night Liverpool.

Oh and for the smart arse who says 'Liverpool will be the current Champions League Champions', well yes, but in order to defend your title, prove it by been League champions, then you can defend it.

Another thing, it will be a new Trophy next season, so they have no Trophy to defend anyway as it's not going anywhere.

Look how Boxing works, if your the holder of a title you automatically get a fight in the Final, for Liverpool to be in it next season (and as with the FA and League cups) then they would have to change it like this and have the other teams battling it out for 1 Final spot v Liverpool.

Again I would like to congratulate Liverpool on a fantastic achievement last night.

well i think that they should defend the cup - if it were real or man u they would b let back in so YES they should :handball: go on liverpool well done

I disagree but I here what you are saying about Man United.

Remember the season the dropped out of the FA cup to got to the 'World Cldub Cup', Then the FA let them come back in at round 3 the follwoing season!! They should have had to go through the qualifiers etc.... to get seeded again!

It doesnt matter now anyway with Man USA, Glazer thinks it's a franchise so he'll just move it to which ever country is going to have the best season lol, they wont be English everyseason, just Yank

Goldberg said:
It doesnt matter now anyway with Man USA, Glazer thinks it's a franchise so he'll just move it to which ever country is going to have the best season lol, they wont be English everyseason, just Yank

you mean wank ?

but anyway i think liverpool should defend their tittle as they rightfully won it and how can you justify the cup winners not being in it ?

but saying that if uefa or the english FA decide its going to be on evertons shoulders to drop out because real madrid had that happen to them then i think its a farse and wrong.

liverpool where fantastic to come from 3 - 0 down in one of the best finals i have ever seen (truely deserved it) with a great shaky stevens goaly lol, and i was a scouser the whole game ;)

but there league form is far from perfect (and its not a dig becuase i would take 17th place and win the champions league!!!!!) and the way you have been able to get into the champions league for as long as its been going is to finish in the top 4 (and most countries its top 3)

so i hope all 5 english teams are in the champions league will be a fantastic result for english football and maybe then they will rewrite the rule and say holders automaticly qualify !

Regards
Mickie D

Ps well done liverpool ;)

Let's hope if it comes down to it, that FIFA, UEFA and the FA if needed, will allow Liverpool to take up TNS on their offer to Liverpool.

TNS will give Liverpool their Qualifying Place providing that Liverpool can beat them in a pre qualifying match of 90 mins. If it's a draw after 90 mins then penalties.. for real!

Rules are the rules they shouldn't be changed to suit just 1 team. As countryboy says they knew the rules at the start.

As it stands, England have 4 spaces.

The FA made the conscience desiciaon at the start of the season to allow the top 4 of the premiership in, period! I guess they didn't think about 5th actually winning the competition.

UEFA are standing firm on their decision to only allow 4 English clubs, despite Liverpool winning the Champion League and are telling the FA to Sort it. The FA have fooked up and wont accept responsibility and have put the ball back in UEFA's court.... It's like a tennis match stuck at Deuce!

The only current solution is for Everton to give up their space lmfao! Hmmmmm I can see that happening NOT!

Despite all my other Posts, I believe they will be in next seasons competition, it's just a matter of time and who loses out..

i really hope liverpool are let in so the fans cant moan that they would have retained the trophy otherwise, lol only joking. i do want liverpool to win because of how well they have done this season. seems very harsh to me not to let a team into the champs league when they have won it :(

Goldberg said:
Should Liverpool be in the champions league next year...... NO
Should Arsenal be in next year..... NO
Should Man United be in Next year ...... NO
Should Everton be in next year.........NO
Should the Champions of Ireleand be in ONLY after qualifying .......NO
Should the Champions of Ireleand be in next year........YES

See where i'm going..... It's the 'Champions League' which refers to the teams as Champions.

What were Liverpool Champions of this season to get into the competition?
Man U?, Chelsea?

You can't let any old shite into it, if it's meant to be champions, then put the champions in! It would make the league more interesting, and the UEFA cup for that matter!

On anotehr note, Well done last night Liverpool.

a names a name, its not a real league but we still call it one :p

would a rose of any other name smell as sweet?

ill get me coat

it would be a complete utter disgrace if they wernt aloud in it to defend there title and i would think the english should stick up for there own and say either there in or where not

Back