Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

shootie time :)

static said:
I will enjoy it, not disimilar to being poked in the eyes with a red hot poker.......
I just got Windows media player 10, and will have UEFA Euro 2004, Winning Eleven 7 International ! the last ones footy aswell, supposed to be the bees Bol**x by tomorrow, do want them on Monday ?

why wud i want media player 10?

and as for the others do u take me for a grabbing t**t like you? of course i want em! cant you go the carbootie on Sunday and drop em off? save me having to come to work n carry em all way home again?

Now your being a lazy t**t, lol. No more car booties for me for a while, Im out of sock til i do more CIS jobs, rofl.
Media player, yeah poo but its new and I got it, got to try it before Mark. Unless he wrote it for Microsoft while he was in the bath !

Its 10.46 no sign of any games.I'm goin online to play but I will keep popping back to check if its started.If u do get going and I don't appear to quick Allroad has or had me phone number give us a bell and I'll be "in like flynn"

i got up late :(
Allroad is workin this mornin anyway so i#ll stick it on later.
say.......... 3ish?

or whatever time suits

lol - so now we wait till.............erm................... 3ish?

bluesboy57 said:
I will have a look about 10, c u then :)

eh? what?

THREE!!!!

its WAS ten - but that was YESTERDAY :)

todays suggested time is THREE

3:44 no one there except me.....I was a tad l8 due to my silly mother locking herself out......tit.......lol,I'll keep checking in

Back