Sheep sex immigrant caged

raff

Inactive User
Reaction score
AN asylum seeker had sex with a ewe as its “male partner” looked on, a court heard.

Factory worker Hidyat Amin — who came to Britain from Iraq — romped with the sheep in a farm shed.

The 30-year-old Kurd was trapped by DNA evidence after his underpants and socks were found at the scene.

Shocked farmer Frank Davidson said: “The ewe was not very well and not very happy.” He told cops he feared “something funny” was going on involving his sheep and Shetland ponies.

A man had been seen acting suspiciously under a full moon and was spotted several times previously lurking in the farmyard.

On one occasion he casually smoked a cigarette before driving off, Hull Crown Court heard.

The sheep and a ram had been isolated as part of treatment for foot rot, at Mr Davidson’s farm in Preston, East Yorks.

He said he had found pants and socks nearby on THREE occasions as well as bread crumbs — apparently used to entice the animals.

Amin was found guilty by a jury of having sex with an animal. Prosecutor Caroline Wigin said DNA swabs suggested a billion to one chance it was not him.

Scene of shame ... sheep on the farm

Amin, who fears deportation after three years in the UK, was sentenced to six months’ jail. But he could be out next week because of time already spent behind bars.

Judge Michael Mettyear told him: “The suspicion is that your offending was not limited to this one offence.”

The Sun Online - News: Sheep sex immigrant caged
Thanks

AN asylum seeker had sex with a ewe as its “male partner” looked on, a court heard.

The Sun Online - News: Sheep sex immigrant caged
Thanks

that was the funniest story ever in the sun last friday.

what he did wasnt right but the phrase "as its male partner looked on" just creased me up.

you can just imagine the male sheep giving it "eh up whats this man doing to my wife......get off her ...... shall I butt him or bite him.....oh I know Ill just look on"

tremendous journalism

hmm digi been missing a f ewe days...I wonder..lmao

reports say he put it in front of an electric fence so it pushed back on him, he,s also been banned from wearing and owning any form of velcro gloves.

wots wrong with a bit of petting lol

35d809bd.jpg

I heard a veterinarian found 10 condoms within the sheep, they didn't what to disclose this information as the sheep may soon enter the food chain. Very Salty.

i heard it was dutcho and the authorities have confirmed hes also wanted for questioning in super mario land lol

aye the words sheep and sex in same sentence and digidude springs to mind.....lol

na seriously deport the sick fekker before there's an animal farm 2 out;)

Thats what happens when you let too many immigrants into the country. They can't steel our woman cause of the laguage barriers, so they steel our sheep instead. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad patter.

i read that in the paper too, can't remember when but it was well funny.

now he a sheep shagger!:)

Back