SHARP LC80LE646E - 80inch LED TV

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
Pretty neat specs on this baby.

[h=1]SHARP LC80LE646E
80" LED FreeviewHD Smart TV HD-1080P 100Hz WiFi-ready
[/h]
  • 80" HD-Ready 1080p Freeview HD tuner built-in
  • LCD TV with FULL LED backlight, 4 x HDMI input
  • 100Hz with film dejudder, AQUOS NET + Internet Access
  • Media player via home network (DLNA) or USB
  • USB Timeshift+ for easy digital TV programme recording
Now everyone can afford a 203 cm (80) TV! The Sharp AQUOS LE646 makes it possible for more people to enjoy the pleasure of having a big screen TV at home.
Sharps new ultramodern Sakai production plant in Japan is designed to produce large LCD panels with minimal material consumption and environmental impact. Efficiency and cutting edge technology enable production of high quality screens at very competitive prices.
The LC80LE646 comes with AQUOS NET+ and media player capabilities. The new Timeshift+ function not only lets you pause the current program, but lets you program a recording for later viewing.

£4079 delivered.

Last edited by a moderator:
That would look great in my bedroom:slaps:

I've got this small set in my downstairs loo :banana:

I am tempted by the 60" model though. Just under a grand but I need to see it in action first.

I've got the 40" 3D aquos and the hd and 3D is stunning
SD is good but is SD at the end of the day lol
I paid £499 for 3D tv and 1pair of glasses

Smart tv features are a bit cack tbh

Sent from my iPhone

I've got the 40" 3D aquos and the hd and 3D is stunning
SD is good but is SD at the end of the day lol
I paid £499 for 3D tv and 1pair of glasses

Smart tv features are a bit cack tbh

Sent from my iPhone

My ole man has a 51" Sharp Aquos in his spare room which he never uses as he says it's too expensive to run ( seriously, he has a 46" Sammy UE8000 in his living room ) and it always looked fine to me. A little banding but still great pic. Before he got his Sammy he had a 32" Aquos in his living room. It was that old it wasn't HD certified in any way. They hadn't even come up with HDReady when he bought it. Anyways, it was a great set but did suffer from clouding in the last year or so ( nearly 10 years old ).

So, I like Sharp tv's and trust them but I still need to see one before parting with a grand, it's a lot of money for a Welsh man ;)

Back