SHARES - Who's buying what at these Lows??

If you're getting free electricity, then yes it probably works out ok. Otherwise it's just not worth the squeeze imo for BTC at least. Perhaps the other coins work out more profitable.

My BTC profit is 10,000%, out of the other 20 odd i own only XRP, LTC, BCH and XMR, are showing profit, ETN has shown it's first loss but as we have discussed the markets are down, BTC will be back to £10k this year i reckon.

I may upgrade my S9's to S15's after the halving from 12.5 to 6.25 BTC a block......Free electric is to good to miss!!! But they are stupid money and spares are expensive, the S9's i just bin/sell as faulty...I still have around x12 LKTEC miners, most have 1300w EVGA PSU's, need to start stripping selling them, i just have S9's sat on top of them atm, have done for yonks...lol

My BTC profit is 10,000%, out of the other 20 odd i own only XRP, LTC, BCH and XMR, are showing profit, ETN has shown it's first loss but as we have discussed the markets are down, BTC will be back to £10k this year i reckon.

I may upgrade my S9's to S15's after the halving from 12.5 to 6.25 BTC a block......Free electric is to good to miss!!! But they are stupid money and spares are expensive, the S9's i just bin/sell as faulty...I still have around x12 LKTEC miners, most have 1300w EVGA PSU's, need to start stripping selling them, i just have S9's sat on top of them atm, have done for yonks...lol

Yeah, if you were running that at home though it would be mega expensive surely? Sounds like you got into at the right time, and your situation works with the free electric.

You're not getting a whole block yourself though i'd imagine? Surely your rigs are not out performing the Chinese BTC farms?

Do you use an exchange to sell, or localbitcoins?

Yeah, if you were running that at home though it would be mega expensive surely? Sounds like you got into at the right time, and your situation works with the free electric.

You're not getting a whole block yourself though i'd imagine? Surely your rigs are not out performing the Chinese BTC farms?

Do you use an exchange to sell, or localbitcoins?

Yep, i looked at running the latest miners at home, the price/Kw was not worth it.

Better off trading mate,

Well i'm glad i bought BARC, LLOY, TUL and especially EZY (+31.3%)

All showing great profit!!

Back