Shafted on Eb@y!!

obviously the police dont care on this kinda crime worse still it seems like the dont care about any crime at all f////ng usless i think people should use there own methods of punishment these days as they the police do nowt hope you find this kid and break his legs:Kickassro

I think its a disgrace that ebay knew about this 4 weeks prior but still dont stop it.

Try tracking him down mate using the bank details ( £300 or not ), he needs a baseball bat taken to him, thats what i would do m8 and i know quite a few mates that would do it to.

I get sick of hearing these stories nowadays, i have loads of goods to sell but wont give anyone a chance to rip me off.

Hope you get it sorted m8 and get your money back and i hope that to55er gets what he deserves.

cant u threaten ebay with legal action if they refuse to help you mate? im sure you willg et the money back if it was ebay's fault to not prevent it within a sensible amount of time after being informed.

you need proof from the actual account holder of the correspondence that he sent to ebay informing them of this.

So, ebay were aware that this account was stolen 4 weeks prior to an item being auctioned and they didn't think to question it !!!

Its funny how they know exactly whats going on if it means them missing out on some money.

:Kickassro

Damn thieving Tw@s, I hope their balls explode.

I hope you get this resolved m8. Fraud on ebay really pisses me off - there are a lot of genuine sellers and buyers who get a bad name because of this crap.

Back