Sexy Emily's arse kicked out!

total knee jerk reaction by the production to insure the race problem doesnt ever show its head again

im sure alot of viewers would of wrote in and complained again if she was kept in / the convo was aired - thats the issue really for c4, not whether she was really being racist

she was a chinger though so good ridance

ERRRGH!! Devilfish you almost made me smash my monitor! lolz!

If she broke the rules then fair enough , but why was jade goody allowed to stay in the house when she was alot worse. Only the public vote got rid of her.
They should have allowed her to stay and seen whether the public voted her or shabnam out.
I think the public would still have voted shabnam out .

I gonna miss that arse too chaps, as well as a few others i guess.
According to the press today they might be pulling the plug on the whole show

Enough Is Enough: Big Brother Needs To Go
Only one week into Big Brother 8 and already Channel 4 is embroiled in another race row after Emily Parr called a fellow housemate a n*****. Surely now the broadcaster must concede that the reality show should be taken off air.

Channel 4 had billed this new series of Big Brother as a light-hearted romp, a return to the glory days in 2001 and 2002 when budding romances and binge-drinking were the most shocking things going on in the house. The last thing programme makers wanted was another racist incident so soon after Celebrity Big Brother, but that’s exactly what they’ve got.

Housemate Emily Parr was removed from the house at 3.30am this morning, June 7, after calling fellow housemate Charley a n*****. The incident took place at 8.30pm last night. Emily, Charley and Nicky were dancing in the living room when Emily, referring to Charley’s dancing, said, "Are you pushing it out, you n*****?" Charley and Nicky immediately pulled her up on the comment, but later said they weren’t offended.

This latest incident could not have come at a worse time for Channel 4, still smarting from the backlash to the Celebrity Big Brother race row in January. Programme makers took immediate action to remove Emily from the house overnight, obviously keen to show they were taking the incident seriously after they were accused of failing to act during January’s race row.

Ofcom received over 44,500 viewer complaints about the Celebrity Big Brother row, in which Jade Goody referred to housemate Shilpa Shetty as ‘Shilpa Poppadom’, and Dannielle Lloyd said the Bollywood star should ”f*** off home.” The media regulator ruled that Channel 4 was guilty of "serious editorial misjudgment" in its handling of the row and ordered the broadcaster to screen three on-air apologies – the final one of which was due to air before the first eviction show this Friday, but that eviction is now on hold as Emily was one of two housemates up for the public vote.

Emily’s racist remark was not screened as part of the "as live" streaming on E4 but Channel 4 bosses, in their wisdom, have decided it will be shown on tonight’s Big Brother highlights show at 10pm. Seems they just can’t resist the inevitable ratings boost that comes with screening such controversial content, despite the fact that Ofcom ruled they had contravened the code of conduct for continuing to air racist comments during Celebrity Big Brother.

Enough is enough. Channel 4 seems more interested in ratings than it is in protecting housemates and viewers alike from racial abuse. How many more boundaries need to be pushed before the channel finally concedes that the show should be taken off air?

Remember the first big brother? - It was billed as a social experiment rather than a bitch fest! and we saw reality tv as extremely interesting.

The reason racist stuff happens in the house is because it happens in the real world It is the only form of "REALITY" that remains in the show. and anyone who is genuinly offended by this innocent girls thick brain is not paying attention to the world around them.

In a mixed country with some white and black people brought up with hatefull racist views. Their behaviour labels us all wrong and makes us afraid to speak to other cultures for political correctness policing - and the poibility of offending people.

Can any of us say we treat everybody equally? Probably not. Would we like to think we do without discrimination? of course we do!

This is reality. The show is doing its job and every second these matters are spoken about and publicised is another step towards racial "harmony". It is emoting what needs to be said and educating the racist and ignorant into what the causes of these words are and just how offensive their uses are.

Everyone should stop using racist language regardless of colour and background.

Lets not forget - Minority groups are racist too. It is not just a white past time.

1 thing worth thinking about

how come a asian can use the N word but white people cant?

as far as i know the word in all forms of its meanings relates directly to black, not asian people so surely Nicky should of been kicked out too for her discussions after the event

Discussing the event..aint the same as actually calling somebody the N word. Dont see why Nicky should have got kicked for discussing whjat had happened even though she said the word it was in discussion of an event, i.e: not using it aimed directly at somebody.

asian people think they are black INNIT MAN lol but 1 day they will find out wat its like to b called racist when they say it to a black man and gets fooked up the arse for it white people dont have a say in our own country if u ask me only 30% of this country is white now that explains y wen we call some1 a niga or a paki theres a big uproar about it we need to try and put a stop to this racist bollshite if they want to come to this country let em but dont let them shit here or on us.
tony blair calls this a multicultural country but in oldham there are signs telling white people that there not allowed on this estate and it was the government who put it there not asians or blacks we are all cut off from each other we are far from a multicultural society.
lets all move to spain or vote bnp

i am not racist but this bullshite is starting to get on my nerves

Discussing the event..aint the same as actually calling somebody the N word. Dont see why Nicky should have got kicked for discussing whjat had happened even though she said the word it was in discussion of an event, i.e: not using it aimed directly at somebody.

But aftermath said:

Housemate Emily Parr was removed from the house at 3.30am this morning, June 7, after calling fellow housemate Charley a nigger. The incident took place at 8.30pm last night

Back