sevice+test 0515

john1

Inactive User
Reaction score
After installing if you go to server setup
select off >cccam>newcamd>off>off>off>cccam (bug1)
nueve authorization
Connected
Registration key error
expired date ------ (bug 2)
its still open channels ok
if I put last update back and when new software comes
will I have problems register cs net again
Saying all ready registration I read many problems by over people
With nuevexstrem

After installing if you go to server setup
select off >cccam>newcamd>off>off>off>cccam (bug1)
nueve authorization
Connected
Registration key error
expired date ------ (bug 2)
its still open channels ok
if I put last update back and when new software comes
will I have problems register cs net again
Saying all ready registration I read many problems by over people
With nuevexstrem

Just looked on another forum and it might be server is being upgraded/ I have no idea.
Mine was ok earlier but just checked and same as you?
No gift channels.

Server is been OK,...Noeovo stream

Service + ,,,, take in Mind is only Test. for moment... and is FREE +

I just found this rumour elsewhere on the web

Authorities in Albania have raided some addresses in Albania and other countries believed to be home of the "NuevoXstream" servers currently being used to service the current Spiderbox "Gift" Package.
It is rumoured that authorities are going through logs and tracking the IP addresses of ALL connecting machines to identify everyone using the illegal service given free as part of the whole Spiderbox system.
Distributors of the Spiderbox are currently denying any problems of any kind with comments on their website giving the immpression that the server is down for an upgrade
I would advise any of our members who are users to immediately disconnect and hope their ISP does not give up the users details when requested.
It's becoming to easy nowadays for the tracking of an IP address to lead someone direcly to your doorstep.
I'll put it on the main site too

If anyone's still having problems today try this, it worked for me

go to network
then nuevoxstream
sever setup
type on switch to off exit
go back to nuevoxstream
server setup
type off switch to on exit
then go back to your channels see if they are working

ps: I just ignore rumours till there fact (or there's a knock on the door)

I just found this rumour elsewhere on the web

Quote:
Authorities in Albania have raided some addresses in Albania and other countries believed to be home of the "NuevoXstream" servers currently being used to service the current Spiderbox "Gift" Package.
It is rumoured that authorities are going through logs and tracking the IP addresses of ALL connecting machines to identify everyone using the illegal service given free as part of the whole Spiderbox system.
Distributors of the Spiderbox are currently denying any problems of any kind with comments on their website giving the immpression that the server is down for an upgrade
I would advise any of our members who are users to immediately disconnect and hope their ISP does not give up the users details when requested.
It's becoming to easy nowadays for the tracking of an IP address to lead someone direcly to your doorstep.

I'll put it on the main site too

For all those worried by the above post by danzer
Take a look at his posts, and his obvious dislike of Spiderbox/Darkman/Bobi/Al sat

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/member-danzer.html

Last edited:
i do not know why it is but even on this forum (which is one of the most impartial i visit) there seems to be a disliking by sum still for the spiderbox even though it has been unbiastley tested by digi and manic and still people just will not let go with there rants and sometimes personal abuse about the box and even bobi who we all know iwho he is.
yes bobi runs a business yes he sells spiderbox yes he posts here but if you get a problem does he not try to help? is he not trying to do something at a good price that can get you lots of channels at a fair price ? softcams as we all know are slowly getting less and less with tougher encryptions that cannot be broken so after reading the reviews and coming to my own opinion i am thinking about getting a 900hd as it seems a good price for what you get even if you have to buy a new box after 12 months to get a gift ,how much do we pay for our tv licence every year .
i do not know about others who maybe thinking of getting a spiderbox sd or hd but a question to bobi would there be a chance of a discount for dw members ? and have you got a twin tuner version in the pipeline .
just my 5 pence worth as i am getting tired of all the playground antics at the moment and less get back to basics and less personal and less of the scaremomgering bs
thats me say
thanks for listening
now back to a cold bud

Back