Setanta!!!!

faz45

Inactive User
Reaction score
Does anybody know how to get Setanta sports back on my eurovox?
Thanks in advance...

Hi reload firmware and it should bring back all channels

you dont need to reload firmware just go into installation and update channels.

same here on my max v .i tried a channel update and that didn't work so i re-did the firmware.thinking about it now maybe a rescan could have done it.i also had to do a rescan on my sony bravia.and that's got a black icecrypt with a funcard5.all ok now:proud:

setanta shows as a scrambled channel here even though all other channels work.

had to do a power scan and it at the end now but workin

I had the exact same problem. I did a update channels rescan and there was no change. So I then reloaded the firmware and still there was no change so I then done a powerscan and now Setanta has disappeared from my listings.

I sorted my channels by name and now have a new channel in place of setanta called "Security Fra" and when I click on the channel I get the message:

Please be aware the set top box you are using is unauthorised and you are committing a crimional offence by using it to recieve programmes from Virgin Media.
If you have any questions about your illegal connection to Virgin Media's network and reciept of its services, then please call the hotline *******

Quite freaked out by that message tbh.

Ignore just virgin bull s . Major problem is setanta going bust in next few weeks. Well all good things etc.

Back