### Services & Bouquets for the UK ###

TW northlanarkshire

new movies line up plus some new channels services & bouquetts hope this helps
cheers johny48

Again, Glasgow NTL would be brilliant - my box will not update searches!

north manchester...just spent two hours re-arranging and clearing out all the crap!!!!.after doing a scan lol

anyway im ex C&w and neutrino.

:banana:

I haven't a clue mate, i've set it to update existing and scanned - it picks them up, but does not save them!

If you could help, it would be much appreciated!

Ex C&W Watford

can anyone help me send me a service.xml for Watford
many thanks andmc

Services.xml for Bournemouth / Poole

Hi !

I have an old 2004 version of services.xml for Bournemouth / Poole but it is well out of date, and is missing a load of channels.

Can anyone PLEASE supply a more up to date version ??

Thanks

If anyone has a services file for Ellesmere port I'd really appreciate it if I could have a copy..

Thanks

Looking for latest NTL for Glasgow if anyone could up please..Thanks

Downloads are offline - can anyone help?

My daughters Dbox2 crashed this morning as she switched it on (Kein System), I've managed to reflash the box but I now need an up to date service & bouquets file for TW Lanarkshire, I can't download one as the downloads appear to be offline again, can anyone help?

Thanks mate, but it's a little out of date, I think we've had a few reshuffles since April, appreciate your help.

Thanks mate, but it's a little out of date, I think we've had a few reshuffles since April, appreciate your help.
Use them then in the scan menu set bouquets to leave existing and do a fast scan.
You will then only have to move any channels from the andre/unsorted bouquet to were you want them that have changed transponder using the builtin bouquet editor.

That'll do nicely, thanks again :)

Back