Semi Final of the darts

liambalfour

Inactive User
Reaction score
2 cracking games last night, cant wait until tonight, dont know how they will top last nights performance.

yes your right mate 2 cracking games, i dont know how wade lost it tbh..... 5-1 up ffs .......

i think it will be one sided and lewis will wipe the floor with hamilton. hamilton played out of his skin last night and i think that has tired him out....

lewis for his 2nd world title............

yes your right mate 2 cracking games, i dont know how wade lost it tbh..... 5-1 up ffs .......

i think it will be one sided and lewis will wipe the floor with hamilton. hamilton played out of his skin last night and i think that has tired him out....

lewis for his 2nd world title............
spot on m8 , just what i was thinking but you never know ,I just struggle to like lewis , he's a gr8 dart's player but he's also a gigantic knob , i would love it if hamilton turned him over , just love it :classic:

im the other way round mate..i cant stand hamilton .
HATE his interviews where he cannot speak properley he goes blah blah blah blah .. and his throw action is stupidly annoying !
COME ON LEWIS !!!!

Is this on sky sports or...? really like watching the darts :)

fireblade.

sent from my GT-15801 using tapatalk pro

Is this on sky sports or...? really like watching the darts :)

fireblade.

sent from my GT-15801 using tapatalk pro

yes mate it is on sp1.

maybe there might be a stream of it you can find ;)

Probably worst game of tournament , fatigue and nerves took their toll i reckon , well done lewis tho

yes mate it is on sp1.

maybe there might be a stream of it you can find ;)

Thanks for that ratts mate. allso who is left in the darts?
have allways been a fan of the darts. Watch it every time it comes on. :)

fireblade.

ah poor show last night, and pity about the missed double 12 for a 9 darter

the semis and the final where excellent in 3d specially the intros with the woman lamo

Back