Selling a House , declaring problem neighbours

Personally I wouldn't move, fight the f..kers. Get the other neighbour's involved make a diary all of you, photos, get CCTV up. Harass the council everyday and if no action say you will go to the press.

Everytime something happens contact them till they get totally pished off with you and get hold of the landlord even if he is in Spain and tell him their destroying the neighborhood and his property and hes a tw&t for letting it happen, saying that, he might not even know.

Scum like this want a good hiding I just wish I was 20-25 years younger I'd come and sort it for you m8. I did some crazy crazy stuff in my younger days stuff I now wonder, wtf ! Believe you me they'd be gone within 24hrs.

Last edited:
Had a mate who asked his Solicitor what he should do about this. Solicitor said " if you have never made a complaint against them" then you did not have a problem with them. But if you have contacted the Police, Counsel, etc. You have had a problem and it must be disclosed.

Sometimes an eye for an eye tactic is the only thing that works. Get someone to make a few anonymous phone calls say thier drug dealing to kids. Make it 2 or 3 times over a month they will have to follow it up and pay them a visit.

Now with people like this you tend to find they will argue like f¥ck with the Police once they knock and before you know it its self escalated into arguing about harassment.
Do it a few times and fuel the fire m8.
We had a guy local to me, selling cigs to kids. Now I know it's not the crime of the century but it's a killer of a habit and non smoking parents are dead against it.

I'm not talking the odd sep I'm in about selling cigs in 20's and 40's queuing at the door.
The mum of my lads m8 rang that many times she forced them to go. It's the word "kids" that makes them act.
Me ?, bullux to cigs I'd say thier paedos grooming and giving them drugs and if they dont come out your going to the press.
If child sex abuse is mentioned more than once within a certain period they will follow up and the War will begin.

Just make sure you've got a good phone it makes for a cracking bit of playback

well as i see it your mum does not have a problem with them so no need to declare anything and if asked she does not have a problem.

Back