Scotland here

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindasarah2

New Member ++
Reaction score
im sorry but i cant support England at all, i do hope they win (NOT) i am an avide scotland supporter, hopless team i know but wow great fans dont you think at least they behave.
also i have France in the sweep at the local
so
COME ON FRANCE

:Jester:
sorry if i offend

of course they behave - -they never get to go anywhere to misbehave :)

now m8 you know that aint true

now thats not true

HEY
we do go places, who got in the world cup when england didnt???

SCOTLAND of course
and the fans are always praised for there good behaviour and friendliness

:Jester:

minder once again not true..get your facts right

must admit - -when celtic came down to liverpool the fans were brill - -a credit, even :)
never seen scottish fans in real life (has anyone:)) but if anything like celtic lot they must be an alright bunch

we are like that up here m8,,it must just be in our breeding ..lol

yep - -thats waht comes of many years of being put in your place by the english :)

and you wonder why there is all the hassle with the scots and english...i dont need to say anymore on it do i .

you lot you mean us brits...it was a innocent post but you turned it round like you do with a lot of posts m8 ..i would close it before it gets out of hand like the rest of them but not my place to do so ,,

ooooooooooohh sorrrry!
i took it as being ever so slightly as having a dig at the english - must have been wrong - -i DO apologise most profusely and promise not to have a dig back again.
And if any of my posts are disagreeable please do not hesitate to edit/delete or otherwise render suitable for delicate eyes :)

witty as always to the end to get a point across i see...on this i will say no more on the subject my job is to keep this forum running smoothly if i can and mickie shut a thread down because of the same against the english..and another one was shut down because of it..
SO CAN ALL ENGLISHMEN AND SCOTSMAN AND WELSH AND IRISH PLEASE REFRAME FROM POSTING ANY OF THIS KIND OF POSTS AGAIN PLEASE.I THANK YOU ALL.

yeah stop these stupid posts

who gives a fook what anyone thinks im proud of my country and always will be like the rest of you all for your own countries.

all this shit stiring for nothing really but to get peoples backs up.

and i will shut down any post i like !

Regards
Mickie D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back