Reaction score
sorry typo i ment denmark as scotland are not there

LMFAO ROFL

at least we dont give our fans false hope by thinking we can win ....lmfao

na they already know your shit lol

why is scotland like a toilet

they are always getting dumped out first

PMSL

see you english always go the same way..if it is not one team your on about like man u
then you go to scotland..then again we are gracious in defeat our nation our team and most of all our fans..so let us see the english beat that ..and talking about football and toilets look at your own nation first ...lmfao

no football fan is gracious in defeat, especially when its fresh in the mind!
a small faction of england supporters are knob heads and take the match too seriously as we saw last nite but thats only a small faction, they dont speak for the nation, we were all gutted but we didnt go to extremes did we?

PS no one gives us false hopes, sven doesnt exactly come out and say were gonna win it does he? players say they have a good chance with a strong team etc but all the hope is built up from the fans because thats what is needed OPTIMISM, u cant go to a game thinking oh god were gonna lose!

excellent post siross

i am always optimistic about englands chances and we do have a good team no matter what they think ;)

you have to be in it to win it !

Regards
Mickie D

it is you lot that are getting heated up about it me and rab are just on a wind up but it proves one thing and i dont support any team how feckin heated talking about football can get..you lot cant take the joke.but we have to ...lol

right folks i like a joke like the rest of you ,,but time to call it a halt i see this getting out of hand and the forum has been a nice quite place so far lets alll keep it that way...so no more at my end..lets alll have peacee ..thank you .

Back