Scene gets pissed at SEED4ME

Sylar

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all

Got this link from blackcats, credits goes to Haikaido from BC, have a read it's quite funny.

hxxp://www.pastebin.ca/1220058

Funny stuff, but i'd guessed (obvious i know) seed4me (grim from TL) couldn't give a flying sh!te what 'teh-scene' thinks, and nor do I. i hope this inspires him to release more :D

The trouble with working out how M$ ban hammer really works is that too many people 'fud' up the situation by swearing blind they did not go-online with this release or that release etc etc, as if somehow that by lying someone will magically fix the situation for them.. but i guess that's human nature

I for one I'm well happy with SEED4ME, they brought us Fallout 3 three weeks before it's out, you can't really screw with that. Quality game, top move SEED4ME.

The guy that sent him the mail probably got pissed 'cos they beat him to it releasing the game or maybe the guy tried to get on Live and got a ban LOL.

If people don't want their machine banned it's pretty simple, don't play backups, no one is ever 100% safe.

PS. Don't want to sound unappreciative to the guys at SEED4ME but can we have Gears of War 2 next please LOL.

Yeh, give usGOW2 :D

btw, I hear thats coming and being p2p'eed right now on the 'bitgamer' torrent site, don't know how long it's going to take though. Could also be BS though, I'm crossing my fingers it's not.

edit..... oops, the roumor is about Fable2 not GOW2

Last edited:
lol i was only researching this SEED4ME group earlier, one of the new bread of torrent groups.

Fair play the got fallout 3 out well early, and the you get scene groups like DiPLODOCUS repacking it and releasing it to the newsgroups as there own.

Yeah there's talk about Fable 2 being upped / P2Ped on BitGamer in the BC forums, apparently the uploader is a mate of a blockbuster manager, he ripped and patched the game and has been seeding it from his home modem which has a shit upload rate, there are comments saying they've been dl for 4hr 30 mins and only have like 8.3%. I've got hold of a mulleter shot and it's region free if it's not a bullshit picture. It may pop up in the usual places later on this evening or perhaps tomorrow if this ain't all bull.

On a side note....Anyone got any invites they could send me for ze BitGamer Site? Seems to be invite only :(

4hr 30 mins for 8.3%.....ok engageing the cogs (ok then windows calculator) .... that's ermmmm.... errmmm... 54.21686746987951807228915662648 hours all together

blimey thats more than 2 days :( (i did this bit without calculator ;) )

Last edited:
Yeah there's talk about Fable 2 being upped / P2Ped on BitGamer in the BC forums, apparently the uploader is a mate of a blockbuster manager, he ripped and patched the game and has been seeding it from his home modem which has a shit upload rate, there are comments saying they've been dl for 4hr 30 mins and only have like 8.3%. I've got hold of a mulleter shot and it's region free if it's not a bullshit picture. It may pop up in the usual places later on this evening or perhaps tomorrow if this ain't all bull.

There is a user called nintendo linky on the xbox360iso forums, and he bought the game yesterday but is unable rip to post on the web. So its definately out there. Also the guy who had GOW2 and was playing it Professor X or someone, has been banned form Live.

Well fable2 is up on newsgroups now and region free too, but apperantly the release passes the mullter test but fails the kreon one (or something like that), so apparently it's only safe on 1.4 ixtereme firmware.

note, don't take any chances if you are unsure with this fable2 release online.

Well fable2 is up on newsgroups now and region free too, but apperantly the release passes the mullter test but fails the kreon one (or something like that), so apparently it's only safe on 1.4 ixtereme firmware.

note, don't take any chances if you are unsure with this fable2 release online.

If your using an earlier firmware, then you can fix this using abgx.

Back