Samsung Galaxy S4 Clone Firmware

joeis39

Inactive User
Reaction score
My son was stupid enough to buy a fake S4. It must be the worst clone device I have ever seen. I mean, the touch screen is not responsive and the soft keyboard does not appear as it does in all other android phones I have seen.
for instance, when you want to save a phone number, instead of getting a full keyboard, you get something like a dial pad as if you were trying to types an sms with old handset.... Does anyone know of a way to flash this thing with other firmware image?
Also I can not connect to wifi as my network does not show in the list of available networks... in fact there are only 4 available networks which never seem to change no matter where you are.
any help will be appreciated.
thanks in advance.

Have a look at xda forum there are several discussions on there for clone s4's

My son was stupid enough to buy a fake S4. It must be the worst clone device I have ever seen. I mean, the touch screen is not responsive and the soft keyboard does not appear as it does in all other android phones I have seen.
for instance, when you want to save a phone number, instead of getting a full keyboard, you get something like a dial pad as if you were trying to types an sms with old handset.... Does anyone know of a way to flash this thing with other firmware image?
Also I can not connect to wifi as my network does not show in the list of available networks... in fact there are only 4 available networks which never seem to change no matter where you are.
any help will be appreciated.
thanks in advance.

Looks like your son's learnt the hard way. Hope it didn't cost too much!

Back