DW Regular
Reaction score
This is cheap

£99.99

use code

XX-FP6V gives 10% off

= £89.99

Description
Why not resolve your quality of DVD experience and Audio experience with this DVD Home Theatre experience from Samsung. By using the HT-DS100 you'll be able to play your DVD's and Audio CD's with outstanding performance.

With Dobly Prologic 2 any stereo sound source such as stereo TV signals audio cd's and DVD's can be listened to in Dolby Digital surround sound.

One machine for two formats and an RDS AM/FM tuner to boot which means you can also listen to your favourite radio station in perfect Dolby ProLogic surround sound. A total audio and video experience for your domestic pleasure.

Main features include

205 watts RMS amplification
Front VFD display with sleep and dimmer functions
3 x EQ sound modes
5 x DSP sound modes
CD CD-R CD-RW VCD DVD DVD-R DVD-RW MP3 and JPEG compatible
Dolby Digital.Dolby ProLogic II.
Digital Theatre System output
NTSC and PAL compatible
PAL progressive scan
Composite video output
Scart connection socket RGB out
Audio in aux 1
Optical in jack for connection to digital satellite systems.
RDS FM plus AM tuner
30 station preset memory capacity
Satellite speakers
Product dimensions Set H6.5cm W36.0cm D40.8cm. Speakers front rear and centre H9.4cm W8.5cm D9.4cm. Subwoofer H33.5cm W13.0cm D32.0cm.

Manufacturers Guarantee Period: 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty

http://www.tesco.com/electrical/product.aspx?R=8151972

y doesnt n e 1 find this a bargain

lol i got well excited and ordered straight away

I also ordered one......Arrived yesterday.....Overall very pleased with it!! :) but encountering a bit of a problem regarding connection to my digi box...there is a slight sound delay from tv and 5.1 speakers - does not sound right if you want the sound t come from your Tv and 5.1 system at the same time.

There is a delay option in setup to rectify that but its still not perfect.

o no, so u can use the sound 4 ur digi box ? i thought the sound would only come when u play a dvd

Yeah that's right. The sound will only come from 5.1 speakers when you play a dvd - there is no sound output to TV.

I'm talking about utilising Dobly Prologic 2 - using my digi box's audio signal as a sound source. It works fine when you completely switch you TV volume but if you want to use your tv speakers and the 5.1 system together then there is a slight delay :(

o rite,

hav u tried 2 make this multi region yet ?

that is a very good deal rick, when my room is finshed i might get one, ive got one of them bush ones from asda and tbh its a bit rubbish, bass is awful and sound crackles.

they charged me 99.99 :( they didnt give me 10% off

but still cheap

Rick don't worry mate, if you've got an confirmation email stating £99.99.....They will only take 89.99 from you bank...

It happend to me but when I phoned they assured me that the discount will be taken off :)

This is how you unlock the player.

1. Open tray and remove any disks in tray.
2. Close tray.
1. Switch Off Player and Unplug from mains wait 30 seconds (this clears RAM)
2. Reconnect to mains
3. Turn on player with remote.
4. Press ENTER on remote.
5. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9. Using keys on remote.
6. Press ENTER on remote. (The player will say goodbye and power off .)
7. Switch on power from remote.
8. Player is now Region Free.

:)

Thanks AKA :) I will give it a go tonight....

Back