Samsung 32LE3300 LED Screen

mmonster

Inactive User
Reaction score
Have a Samsung 32LE3300 LED TV that the screen is partially damaged on and don't want to just throw it away or sell it for cheap. Does anyone know what is the screen type/model that is used in them and if I could use one from a different LED TV so long it's the same size.

There is a chance the screens in many different models, it's just knowing which ones

I'm not holding my breath. One company got back to me with the part number but said it's no longer been manufactured and there is no alternative. Spoke to LG direct who gave me the numbers of 2 local engineers, one of which doesn't answer and the second said he will get back to me tomorrow with a price for part/labour. If cost will be something silly then I'm just gonna offer it for parts cheap or bin it. We already got a new 55" LED smart Samsung TV on Sunday, just hated to see this one go to waste.

The price of a new screen would be as much as a new TV. The only option would be a second hand one. You would need to get the screen number off the back of the screen as a lot of the same models will have a differant screen which is not interchangable.

Back