Sad Announcement

Very sad
Helped me a lot, has been to my house !!! And me to his, genius with cable box one top scouse
Sadly missed

Such a shame, he was a great bloke, Im really gutted he had time for anyone and everyone.

R.I.P DAVID H

Very sad news. My condolences to his family and friends. An amazing guy who helped out myself and others. Will be sadly missed big man.

Sad news concerning someone undoubtedly liked and respected by the regular users of the forum

Are there any plans to help the family in some way or donate to a charity of their choice maybe?

I'd be happy to donate to a cancer trust if we felt that would be fitting from a DW perspective?
David set this up a we while back m8

David Hindley is fundraising for Clatterbridge Centre for Oncology
As Clatterbridge Centre for Oncology is not far from where I live they appear in the local press. CCO is pleased to announce that it has reached the £1m fund raising target: Clatterbridge Centre for Oncology NHS Foundation Trust - News

Thanks to all who've donated so far, but in light of the NHS budget freeze please keep it coming.

Last edited:
Very sad
Helped me a lot, has been to my house !!! genius with cable box one top scouse
Sadly missed
only posted a prob the man asked were i lived and he said i used to live by there. nxt thing there was a knock it was david H lol with in mins i had cable back up and running
the man was and is a ledgend R.I.P mate

only posted a prob the man asked were i lived and he said i used to live by there. nxt thing there was a knock it was david H lol with in mins i had cable back up and running
the man was and is a ledgend R.I.P mate

Wow , somes the guy up , bastards live for ever and good guys don't ? Wants that all about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalko

how can you sum the guy up in a word........true gent.......one of the greats.

My condolences david my friend you will be sadly missed .
not forgotten

total respects

first i have been able to get on for a while,and boy,what a shock at this news.

R.I.P matey.

A very sad loss to someone who dedicated so much time effort and expertise to this forum just out of kindness and a helpful nature. RIP Dave and Condolences to all your friends and family I am sure you will be greatly missed.

Not been on for a while......sorry to hear the news about a really good guy.

RIP

I am sorry to say, that I did not know 'davidh' and wondered about the heading.
After reading the comments, I wish I had. sounds a very good person, well admired by all. Fitting that he should be in the heading. My condolences to his family.

I've been away too long again. My belated condolences to David's family.

David helped me a few times many moons ago and for that I will always remember him as a helpful friendly guy. Like most I never knew him personally but I considered him a forum friend. I remember that Anfield badge avatar too.

I bet him and Madbomber are up there now working on a new forum so we're not bored when we arrive.

RIP buddy - A pleasure and a big round of applause is what you deserve.

Just a quick Bump,as we near the festive season quite a few peeps donate to their charity of choice,just a reminder to consider what DavidH asked !! not for him,but his choice of charity.....Even Penny's count !!

I've jus come bk on this site after not being on for atleast a year an just seen this I can't believe Davidh has gone he was an still is a top bloke helped me an uncle scoot out loads I'm shocked :(

Back