sabnzbd

I think the problem is with sickbeard because the log for sickbeard says "the show directory is missing not bothering to update as it would probably be invalid"
so I have gone through the add existing shows again hopefully this will resolve the issue or it could be a tvdb database error

I think the problem is with sickbeard because the log for sickbeard says "the show directory is missing not bothering to update as it would probably be invalid"
so I have gone through the add existing shows again hopefully this will resolve the issue or it could be a tvdb database error

I have had problems if I add a show in sickbeard and the directory already exists or if you delete the base directory.

If you check sickbeard logs (defined in sickbeard INI file) directly and not through the interface it give you more debug information.

this is getting very confusing last night I left my laptop on as well as the RPi the RPi got my 2 shows while the laptop was busy downloading old shows the laptop never got the 2 shows the RPi got

Sometimes for me, sickbeard does not have all the latest episodes. For example one series only had upto episode 14, I had to edit the series and then force updates and then it retrieved series 15 - 24 and then it downloaded 15 OK. May be worth checking all the episodes are listed.

Sometimes for me, sickbeard does not have all the latest episodes. For example one series only had upto episode 14, I had to edit the series and then force updates and then it retrieved series 15 - 24 and then it downloaded 15 OK. May be worth checking all the episodes are listed.

I have looked in the coming episodes and that looks ok is that the right place or is the home page where it lists your shows with the downloads column which shows the ratio of downloads/episodes

The home page never seems to update on mine. I usually check the series page and then the status column.

The home page never seems to update on mine. I usually check the series page and then the status column.
I feel really stupid I have been looking at the show list on the home page and ignoring the fact that some shows did not have a coming episode date i the next episode column and those are the show that have not being downloaded so this morning I have deleted those showsand re-added them manually so hopefully that will finally cure the missing show error

On the episode page, you can also click the Force Full Update. I have to do that sometimes as well :)

hooray last night all shows downloaded so it was simply the fact that there was no next episode date in the show list causing the show to be missed

good news, have you tried to download a back episode ?

not as such but it did it itself yesterday I had to delete them all as it was getting shows from weeks ago that had been taken down

last night only beauty and the beast downloaded , Nikita and touch failed

Touch was OK for me but others have failed this week. If I run quickpar in windows over the files in Pi, it repairs them fine. Seems to be a problem on the Pi side for me.

Touch was OK for me but others have failed this week. If I run quickpar in windows over the files in Pi, it repairs them fine. Seems to be a problem on the Pi side for me.
How do you run quickpar on files on the pi m8
I have heard from medion about my laptop and as it is still under the 3 year guarantee they are going to replace the hinge free of charge but it will take 10 days from when they collect it to get it back to me

Last edited:
On windows, I navigated to the drive on the Pi and then double clicked on the par2 file. I installed Samba in the Pi and can view everything Windows 8.
I tried running par on Pi before but says there is not enough blocks but the windows quickpar does repair OK.

I just tried that but Nikita was still one block short , I really need to get the /var/sabnzbd/downloads/incomplete as part of the shared drive but I am afraid of messing the installation up, so I moved the files over to my shared drive with mobaxterm and used quickpar on the network mapped drive on my xp laptop because my win7 is home and doesn't have mapnetwork drive

In mobaxterm navigate to the HD and directory to use. Then right click the directory and copy the path. Then in sickbeard paste the path and it should then work. Once you confirm it should create the additional directories for incomplete, complete etc.

where in sick beard do i paste the path I can only find folders in sabnzbd

Sorry my mistake. I'm not on the Pi at the moment. You are right the settings are only in sabnzbd.

Thats ok then i had tried that but i also tried changing the sickbeard settings which caused a lot of errors that i have posted

Back