Russia Vs England

the ruskis arnt as good as they were think it will be 3 - 0 england to win

plastic pitch, ruskis at home are are better team, im going with a 1-1 draw,

i love these threads its always england to win and the opponents with a big fat zero next to there score lol. great patriotism but we are not football giants and dont and wont win every game, 1-1 draw with the ruskis scoring first and us chasing the equalizer.

i would love to see a big 3-0 score line again but i dont think it will happen again against the russians.

I will go with 2-0 and Shrek to score both. Was going to say 1-0 but I think England will get a late one as Russia chase it.

following the last 5 games, i'll go with 3-0 again.

I think the astroturf will allow england to zip the ball around faster.

trust the russians to come up with plastic grass, i would like to see a win, but i think it will be a draw

What a finish by Rooney, nearly took the goalies head off.

1-0 England.

suprised to see 3-0 and 2-1 after the way england have been playing

i thought the russians would win today, as you can see there playing some lovely 1 touch football

was the rooney goal offside , just caught it but didnt have a good angle?
foul was outside box for there pen, but if rooney was offside i guess it levels out

be interesting to see the tactical changes england will now make

On talksport and 5 live today all the pundits were worried about Lescott at left back...why did Rooney have to be there for the penalty, where was Lescott....maybe the pundits actually got one right and then Robinson never really dealt with the shot for the 2nd, pushing it out like that is no good. England should have been a few more up before they scored, Gerrard missed a bloody sitter.

if the result stays teh same

read on bbc website

If Russia win their remaining two games then they will qualify, and Croatia will only need a point in Macedonia to prevent England from qualifying.

its not looking good so far

Rooney's lack of discipline, giving away the penalty didn't help. That was the turning point of the match.

robbo again, when will that boy learn that pushng the ball right in front of you can and will lead to a goal, every bloody time, he did the same when he was at leeds, that boy cant keep hold of a ball, mr parry thats his name.

just seen jamie redknapp laying the blame on robbo too lol, ffs get rid of that boy ive seen better sunday league keepers at least they catch a ball once in a while and when they do parry it usually goes to safety or out of play.

nuff said look on the bright side at least mc'knobhead will get the boot if we dont qualify.

Robinson and Rooney have both been England liabilities in the past and we have lost again because of their inadequacies........is that a word

i would put the problem with the 2 fullbacks lescot to inxperianced and richards to far up the bleeding field

and what do u all think of the hop step and jump for the throw ins what a fookin clown he looks

Terrible, It wasn't a penalty and we shouldn't have been made to play on the astroturf.

So much for making this tournament FAIR

Back