run cars on water ??? another ebayer

dizzy1

Inactive User
Reaction score
has anyone seen this if it was true we would all have water buts all over our gardens
h**p://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CONVERT-a-petrol-diesel-CAR-to-run-on-WATER-red-lpg_W0QQitemZ8027050498QQcategoryZ72205QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Yep, I believe him.

We can now call our troops off in Iraq. : mr ed :

ok who wants to be the first to try it

laugh a way

dizzy1 said:
please don't say you payed for that

ME pay u must be jesting lolol
u dont know me
lol

I heard something about this years ago...

It was rumoured that a guy had got this to work and that a large petrol company had bought him out! Don't know how much truth there is in that or the theory!

Would be nice though!

lol. That gave me a lil laugh when I read that. Would be even funnier to see it actually on eBay. lol

-Steph

there has been a method made were the only by product is h20 but i think that ran on hydrogen or soming

I just have one problem with the method proposed (i.e. using electricity to split water into 4H and 2O) and that is hydrogen is explosive (yes so is petrol, but...). One spark in the wrong place and you blow your car up! (Think Hindenburg disaster.)

The ability to run a car on water is very real but it is easy to be relaxed with safety as it is only water! but the water is split into hydrgen and oxygen. Hydrogen on its own is explosive but mix it with oxygen as well and it becomes highly explosive.

The document was quite an intresting read though I dont believe that it will allow 300 miles per gallon of water! Most of the prototypes I have seen extract the hydrogen from the water at the fuel station and the hydrogen is then stored in tanks in the car similar to how lpg is stored.

I just wonder why they don't sell a car ready modified! Might be able to sell that for at least £2.99 - I'd buy it. :proud:

pure class.you need more tools to assemble MFI stuff,but 300mpg.i'm getting mine a.s.a.p.
good read, cheered me up.

sure Lemme just dig my 500ampere electrode kit of the the shed

Back