Rugby League

daz2712

Banned
Reaction score
Just wondering.

I'm a big big fan of the Rugby League and go to most matches as I live in St.Helens...who are the current World Club Champions and last years Grand Final winners.

Anyone else on here a fan?

Hiya, as you may have guessed by my avatar I'm a fan of the mighty Black and Whites. (You know the ones that you lot beat in the Grand Final lol.
I'm always trying to spread the word about RL, and say once you've tried it you will be hooked!
Good news about your new stadium looking like its going through. By the look of the artists impressions its pretty much like ours to look at.

Come on you Hulllllllaaaaa!

Cheers mate....nice to meet a fellow fan of the best game in the world.

I won't believe the new stadium until they actually start building it. Its dragged on for over 4yrs now and there have been a lot of false promises but you never know!!!!!

Good luck against KR...you'll have a score to settle from last time.

We both have tough games this weekend. I think my lads wont mess about this weekend, and sort them out good and proper!
Do you think they'll throw the book at the Pies then for the salary cap? Should be fun! lol.

Leeds played really well last night. Anyway, it must get boring winning all the time. It makes things interesting when you have something to moan about! :D

Hope you weren't on the pitch fighting on sunday mate.

What you think is gonna happen? Is it true that Yeaman got butted by a fan?

Sorry to hear about Richard Swain..great player and yet another career cut short. Its not been good this year,Withers,Jonkers,Stankevitch,Swain,Hooper all retiring.

Your mob ain't having a good time at the mo are you with Godwin out as well!

Back