ross kemp return to afghanistan

six2

Inactive User
Reaction score
did anybody watch the first series of this, what a great show.the second series starts tonight 10pm sky1. carnt wait

yea i did and loved it, think he has some kahonas doing it, and the same for all the boys and girls out in afghan.

Yep, first series was excellent !

This is on my sky+ record list and series linked.. cant wait to get my hd installed Tuesday an watch it in HD next week :) (thats if its in hd lol)

just been watching this again, and im in a debate with the mother in law, i think its staged/hes made out to be right up the front line, what makes me think this is, 1 commanding officer is in front an not fired a round, 2 they take cover and then a shout to move rpg, they move about 5 feet and then a lad starts to spark a fag up, 3 press have never been welcome on the front line, they are a hassle as they need to be watched. but my mother in law is all army, her hubby was 2LI and she and her mates in the infantry forum all say its not staged/set up

what do you think?

Ive been watching this fcuking great stuff did you see the bullet woosh over his head last week he nearly shit his pants great stuff :FRIGHT:

Must take my hat off to skyand Ross kemp,if it wasent for them the war out there would be more forgoten.

I thought this was better

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2_P5Aq8aB0]YouTube - Ross Kemp On Gangs (THE MILK)[/ame]
:p

Back