Roms, Nes Snes, N64

Reaction score
Is it possibe to play roms on the above mentioned consoles on a flashed NDS?

Ive tried searching but cant find what im looking for, the search just keeps giving me links to rom sites.

it is possible to do nes, snes, and I think also game gear, maybe lynx as well. There is nesDS for the nes, and snesDS for well, you get the picture. Not sure about the others, though I'm sure I heard it can be done. Haven't tried it myself, just waiting for my supercard lite and superkey to arrive

alecss said:
it is possible to do nes, snes, and I think also game gear, maybe lynx as well. There is nesDS for the nes, and snesDS for well, you get the picture. Not sure about the others, though I'm sure I heard it can be done. Haven't tried it myself, just waiting for my supercard lite and superkey to arrive

Its the N64 one im after the most too lol, i want to get rocking at goldeneye again lol

I take it the nesDS and snesDS are are not on this forum, any idea where i could get them?

Also anyone any idea about the N64 roms on the NDS?

I thought the processing power of the ds(or was it GBA?) was equal to that of the N64, so if emulated, would run slower than it should do.

don't bother with emulators for the DS .. stop being greedy :D Ds is for mister rom

english said:
don't bother with emulators for the DS .. stop being greedy :D Ds is for mister rom

lol, ah well, i could only hope!

Hey thanks english for helping me out with that problem i had with the sb4100, it helped

Back