Roman abrmovich sacks dimateo

ojola

Inactive User
Reaction score
I think it is about time that Roman Abramovich get a football managers badge. He should retire from arm chair management and take over the management himself. It is unfortunate that some other guy will take the job, enjoy the money and bonuses for a short while and be fired.

I think it is about time that Roman Abramovich get a football managers badge. He should retire from arm chair management and take over the management himself. It is unfortunate that some other guy will take the job, enjoy the money and bonuses for a short while and be fired.

i actually thought this was a joke,what has the guy to do these days. chelsea were the team i was worried about this year as they were playing great football.very strange you win champs league and are in the running for the league,then they sack you.hopefully he finds something as the guy is a great manager.

It is a joke nistleboy just not in the context you meant, the whole club is farcical and Abramovich's sacking record is ridiculous. Feel a bit sorry for RDM but am sure he will be fine.
A couple doing the rounds today.
Fernando Torres now averages 2.75 goals per manager :laugh:
Abramovich has been likened to wheelchair Andy from little Britain. I want that one ...... Couple of months later .... Don't like it :laugh:

So who is next for the sack at Chelsea ? Twitter rumour has Pep and Benitez in the running for the job, please be Benitez if only to hear the scousers reaction pmsl and Eddie Newton will take charge until someone else is in the firing line.
Hahaaa Eddie Newton !! Mancini will be shatting himself this weekend then.

He must have Guardiola lined up to sack De Matteo that easy

He must have Guardiola lined up to sack De Matteo that easy
According to the grapevine if that is anything to go by, Pep is not ready to take a job until Feb 2013... He must have sacked RDM because he was afraid the guy might actually redeem the situation and then he would have no excuse to fire him. Abramovich got his chance and took it.

andy from little britain lmao.. its a poisoned chalice, and a disgrace RA has sacked a manager that won them the holy grail

Romans going to run out of decent managers to choose fun at this rate. Why would you want to go into that job now with the sack record he's got ?
Can see Pep telling him where to shove it but money does talk and all you have to do is stick a huge termination payout on your contract and your set for life.
Besides all that I am not sure if Guardiola has passed his bus driving test. :)
Give the fat Spanish waiter his route back from managerial exile please.

he's probably just gettin Rafa in to fill in til Pep stops sucking his thumb and is 'ready'. Maybe Rafa is the only one who can get Torres goin again.

Apparently he's only been given the job on a short term basis so..... Just like every other Chelsea manager then ;)

Scientists have predicted that by 2025 you will never be more than 6 foot away from a Chelsea manager !

An heir to the Chelsea throne is found
7u9yhasu.jpg

David Cameron has announced new plans to combat unemployment. The first step is to deport Roman Abramovich

[h=5]"Chelsea is a big club but I would never take that job, in respect for my former team at Liverpool, no matter what." - Rafa Benitez in 2007
Hahaha bullshit!!
[/h]

Haha that was back when Chelsea and Liverpool's where rivals bro, they would have something to say if he did sign for a rival ..... Like Wigan ;)

Back