rom 11 error!!

bigwilkey2008

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all this is my first post as i am trying to read a cracked rom 11 card and keep getting this message>

Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 31 20 52 65 76 42 30 39 41
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB09
ProviderID: 54
CamID: *********
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Attempting to login to BD3
Unable to login, bad password detected

then a box comes up with the title LOGIN ATTEMPT FAILED and three options
1.nipper backdoor 3 login method
2.standard backdoor 3 login method
3.specify backdoor 3 login password

and at the bottom it has a box where you can enter digits which looks exactly like below

00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

i dont change anything and choose option 2 (standard backdoor 3 login method) and then nagra comes up with below>

Using BD3 Key: 15 13 9B 97 90 73 9B CF 7E AB 2D 0F 61 76 F3 CE
Attempting to login to BD3
BackDoor login verified
Dumping Dataspace
Reading ROM11 failed
Closing of COM1 was successful

please help a begginer guys cheers!

hi mate nice 1st post lol usually nice to introduce urself 1st , that a blocker image on the card , do u need the ird and boxkey from it ?

mickmc68

alright mate cheers for the reply very quick! ya got it in one i do need the ird and boxkey but like i said the card was working and i was getting all the channels then one morning nothing apart from free channels! lol what is a blocker image? cheers bud

blocker image basically gives u all channels without the cc turnin it off mate , u will need a wee prog called BoxGetPC2 to read the boxkey bur the ird u can get from engineers menu buy converting the Nagra IRD Serial Code with a scenitific calculator or if its a pace box the ird is printed on sticker inside box where scarart lead goes in
regards

mickmc68

cheers mickmc but could you give me an example of what the ird and box key look like cos the bloke who did my box and card has written a string of numbers on the underside of the stb and also has writen a few numbers and one letter on the rom card which i still dont know what they are for lol sorry for all the questions

Bigwilkey2008

if its a pace box the ird should start 12****** the boxkey is 16 digits long and can be a mixture of letters and numbers if its a samsung box the ird starts 3e ****** mate
regards

mickmc68

you are a star mate i have had them all along lol he has written them on the under side of the box but now what do i do to get the card working again i have a writer and nagra edit but its like in my first post when that screen comes up with the three options what do i put in the box with the zero's?

is that the only card u have ? if so u will need to open card , have u msn ? and il run u thru it mate ?
regards
mickmc

yes mate me addy is [email protected] just add us bud really appriciate this i have two other cards but cant remember what nagra comes up with will try then now while you add me

Bigwilkey2008

yeah mate sorted at last think the problem i had was i couldnt use the writer with other programs running at the same time i tried that lil program for the other cards and its only brining the cam id up not the box key and its in french lol

Back