rom 10 to tit 2

mentholflash01

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys
second question card related today
i have a tit2 that has a rom 10 image that i have engineered after a fashion if i put the image on a rom 10 its all hunky doree
if i put it on a tit2 just useing nagra edit it dont work
does anyone know why it wont work on tit2 as i thought they just emulated wat was put on them
thanks

hi mate thanks for quick reply
i used the files i had about 2 months ago but i thought that once added it used a rom 10 image
cheers
ps ime in tw mate

Are Tit2's working with the current keyroll method ?

Now providers have swapped back to a previous method you may need to do a patch to allow emulation of the correct MAP call. I cant remember if an unpatched Tit2 file handled these MAP calls correctly.

ive been having tit2 probs for 2 days now with 2 diff boxes.. but the same image i used for other folk works ok.

why why why?

do i need a original image?

Hi
key 0 changed last friday. I changed the key 0 and reprogrammed Tit2 and it worked for me. mp101216

But are you going to have to keep reprogramming the tit2 every keyroll? If so you may aswell just stick an au funcard in there surely? lol

It all seems to be different this time around....I think a lot of tit2 users didnt get hit this time around because their images were sound wheras those tit2 users that did get hit probably had well used images from back in November.

Kinda strange that no one has posted the exact files for use with the tit2 this time around and labelled them a fix though as this would stop a lot of confusion me thinks.

I'm pretty sure the correct files are here...

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=110527
(all thanks to davidh and sexybitch for those)
and you just then need to modify your own image although with previous tit2 fixes there has been an image included in which you just simply add you own ird, bk and change the cam ids and away you go again.

Last edited:
are you sure that the tiers are ok, i no if your on cr3.2 any tier will open all channels with a opos. so most likely your not on 3.2 so the tiers need to be correct.

Back