Roll Out of Nagra3 by VM

we are in the middle of a serious recession - and so is japan - and your refusing to replace your tv with a 50" plasma simply coz it works?

how selfish is that - think of others and buy a 60" plasma to make up for your selfishness

correct. and WHY should i buy a 50" plasma?
if it aint broke, why fix it.
and anyway, all the new (freeveiw)tv's are only hd ready. so to watch the hd stuff would also need a fcukin hd receiver.

honestly see this as a massive loss to Virgin Media TV profit Sky offer better service, boxes, channels etc etc i think alot of people are with VM cos of the cheap easy hacks and 50mbit BB
I agree !

massive gamble virgin media doing this as they have done forecasts on the belief that people who use illegal equipment will want to stay with virgin media and start paying for the services

an example is that sky sports interactive doesnt work, massive feature for football lovers who want to see their teams instead of watching bias MOTD

would u rather pay virgin for non interactive sky sports or pay to have sky instead

another example is how many people who have illegal equipment dont even pay a subscription to virgin media and trust me there is a lot of c**ts who dont even pay the basic minimum. will these people give in and subscribe to virgin

another thought is that virgin media is less available than SKY in the UK so availability of SKY does not help virgin one bit

this whole N3 encryption is very very confusing as I would of thought cloned modems is a far more serious issue concerning bandwidth usage, the capability of having as many cloned modems as you want running side by side in one house without even having a subscription

surely 5x20mbit cloned modems maxed out 12 hours a day is far more serious than cable boxes

virgin supply you with crap hardware where u can buy a £60 box that will operate much more efficiently yet less supported

virgin's TV is rapidly becoming more pix elated every day due to the amount of compression they are using, they want u on v+ lol

Last edited:
was reading that freesat has more subs than sky ummm wonder why because its free i supose them who pay for sky get a good service and yer internet speeds are crap but i guess the hd might make up for such a expensive tv pack ops i forgot thats allso 10 pounds per month for hd so you pay for yer basic pack plus yer hd and still end up wiith a slow internet connection then dont forget yer line rent off bt so how much all this cost ummm is sky really worth id say no u only get yer hd from sky in 720p and there say its full hd ummmmmmm interesting ohhhh well virgin tv might be crap but the internet flys on 50meg

Once they finish killing off the tv then maybe they'll start concentrating on the modems, the spoilsports :)

I agree !

massive gamble virgin media doing this as they have done forecasts on the belief that people who use illegal equipment will want to stay with virgin media and start paying for the services

an example is that sky sports interactive doesnt work, massive feature for football lovers who want to see their teams instead of watching bias MOTD

would u rather pay virgin for non interactive sky sports or pay to have sky instead

another example is how many people who have illegal equipment dont even pay a subscription to virgin media and trust me there is a lot of c**ts who dont even pay the basic minimum. will these people give in and subscribe to virgin

another thought is that virgin media is less available than SKY in the UK so availability of SKY does not help virgin one bit

this whole N3 encryption is very very confusing as I would of thought cloned modems is a far more serious issue concerning bandwidth usage, the capability of having as many cloned modems as you want running side by side in one house without even having a subscription

surely 5x20mbit cloned modems maxed out 12 hours a day is far more serious than cable boxes

virgin supply you with crap hardware where u can buy a £60 box that will operate much more efficiently yet less supported

virgin's TV is rapidly becoming more pix elated every day due to the amount of compression they are using, they want u on v+ lol

its means ..SLY & THE DISH ..IS CRAP!!!! WAT A LOAD OF rubish ... owww quick rush out & buy a dish just coz ..they tested n3 in leeds, plz! ......why pay £50 a month + £250 for a set up .....when u can just get m package with VM .+ A V+ BOX ,& bb, for half the price ..wait a fe months & see waht happens .......as we no cs is a option ..+ the hack will come out ..therres 2 much money on the table

Are you familiar with the term CLOWN SHOES?

A Dish is much more than Sky.

If not familiar with 'CLOWN SHOES', perhaps now would be a good time to familiarise yourself with the term 'SPOON'.

yes we herd they was going to try & stop all the cloned modems ...were has that got 2 ???????????? that just shows u how slow VM are ..& these dates for the N3 turn on there giving out will be miles off on there past exper, , do we know anymore about the LEEDS erea? have they tured any more chennels off? seen anymore logs ? hhhmmmm, there being very doggy just l8tyl VM are !

yes we herd they was going to try & stop all the cloned modems ...were has that got 2 ???????????? that just shows u how slow VM are ..& these dates for the N3 turn on there giving out will be miles off on there past exper, , do we know anymore about the LEEDS erea? have they tured any more chennels off? seen anymore logs ? hhhmmmm, there being very doggy just l8tyl VM are !
#

I think you might be wrong there.... Leeds at moment are completely on N3 now... the N1 stream has been turned off... all channels are now on N3

2 days ago people in leeds still had most channels apart from the sky movies and sports ,,

2 days ago people in leeds still had most channels apart from the sky movies and sports ,,

opps maybe i got it wrong den... just posted what i read on another reliable forum where it was mentioned leeds have the n1 turned off... may not

Back