Sensible Topic Rogue Batches

dar1437

Worldz Biggest Oddball
VIP Member
Reaction score
I think there should be a website you can check to see if any rogue batches of street drugs are doing the rounds.
Since last Wednesday, in my town there's been 12 people hospitalised and 1 dead, due to a dodgy batch of tranquilizers. I don't think it's even made the Welsh news.
Now these are probably nationwide by now, but if no users have a head's up, they'll assume their good to go.

its been posted all over facebook by the south wales police for the last few days

its been posted all over facebook by the south wales police for the last few days
But what about the rest of the UK?
My mate ended up in hospital last year, and it was only after a Google search, i found a Twitter vid of a paramedic outside a hospital in Middlesbrough saying what was in them and how many people it was flattering.

They reckon it's dodgy Xanax pills. No doubt someone has bought some fent off the DW and is mixing heroin with it, and people are slamming it. Only a matter of time before it started happening.

Mixing fent with heroin has been going on in the US for a good while now with lots of deaths. It was only a matter of time before it happened in the UK tbh.

yip because we allways follow what the supposed elite nation do so will arrive here

Back