Roaming Charges Return

No surprise to see EE doing that. No doubt other networks will follow suit. Shocking that they can get away with it to be honest.

But on the bright side, can't exactly travel that far to actually incur any roaming charges :D

Plus everywhere you go now has free WiFi
Nothing to do with Brexit but just with EE

The only place I've been to that was difficult to get a sim was Canada (not europe though) and iv'e spent a bit of time there. Last time I went I bought a world sim with 1gb of data and i think it cost us £13.00 each.

Nothing there saying that I am incorrect???
"..But since the UK left the European Union, the EU’s free roaming rules no longer apply to us..."

Seems to me that the above statement makes it clear that it is because of Brexit (i.e. EU rules on roaming would have prevented EE from making its new changes...?)

"..But since the UK left the European Union, the EU’s free roaming rules no longer apply to us..."

Seems to me that the above statement makes it clear that it is because of Brexit (i.e. EU rules on roaming would have prevented EE from making its new changes...?)
Its NOT Brexit has made them stop the roaming but themselves
there is no UK law saying they have to stop it is there?

But I bet now Britain will no longer be part of the European deal agreed by all the European Mobile network providers to piggyback of each other’s networks when people are moving between European countries. 🤔

The roaming charges will work both ways. No big deal is it?
Like kegnkiwi I occasionally buy a local payg sim card. Other times I don't bother as I'm on holiday and f**k the phone. If there is an emergency it's there for me to be contacted. Otherwise I just don't bother using it.

Managed before the advent of mobile phones and will manage again.

Its NOT Brexit has made them stop the roaming but themselves
there is no UK law saying they have to stop it is there?

Sorry Joe. You've lost me there. I think you're straying into A over T territory, but I can't be sure.

Back