Ribery signs for bayern

Think it might be bullcrap mate lol but i wouldnt be surprised tho as arsenal dont really attract / or maybe arsene wenger dont really go for "big name players".

unfortunately it looks like he has and i read its only 15million euros now that is a good deal but Bayern are not even in the Champions league are they. I was hoping united may go for him or at the least see him the premier league as he is a good player

I wouldn't worry about it - I think if Wenger had really wanted him he would have got him!!

I do not value Ribery that much.He is only aggressive in his game.

Everything ive read says the board of Bayern are "confident" of signing him? I thought it was a done deal with Arsenal!!

yeah one thing he had a very good world cup like hargreeves and i think that kinda made his name... but would of liked to see him on the wing for arsenal as i dont think hleb is good enough now :(

fooking looks like we will buy another load of kids with no experiance and while i know the lot we have do have a big potential we need just 2 experiacned players

and surely playing with great players makes younger players better ?

yeah one thing he had a very good world cup like hargreeves and i think that kinda made his name... but would of liked to see him on the wing for arsenal as i dont think hleb is good enough now :(

fooking looks like we will buy another load of kids with no experiance and while i know the lot we have do have a big potential we need just 2 experiacned players

and surely playing with great players makes younger players better ?

I think your spot on there mickie, young teams need a few older players to learn from. Not skills so much, but experience of different situations in games.

Back