rgh slim not using coolrunner

i-zombie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
ok so i got a slim im after rgh"ing" .i purchased this eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace before coolrunner was released,im waiting on my nandx update cable and slim qsbs to arrive

now my question is can i follow this RGH Tutorial w/ Coolrunner - Team Xecuter but obviously substituting coolrunner for the thing i have

and i dont suppose anybody has the correct pinout and/or instal for this board,i did have one,but my pcs gone tits up since i got it and ive lost the pic on reinstal,can i buggery find it now

cheers guys

Buy a proper coolrunner mate. Honestly you wont regret it you will get full support from the TX website which is brilliant. That thing you have bought is a clone and may not work properly with the timings. This may cause the RGH to boot incorrectly at times and you may have problems later down the line. The full schematics for the coolrunner install are readily avialable ive not seen any regarding the thing you got on ebay. Just my advice chap but modtraders are brilliant for dispatch and the coolrunner is only 14 quid.

The CoolRunner is one, if not the best chip I've used, but the ones you have are fine too. I've used over 60 of them without issue

thanks for the imput guys,i think i may plump for a coolrunner for my slim,use this one on a mates jasper

also anyboy need the use of the nandx usb update cable,i dont think im going to need it again after updating to v3

ordered a coolrunner,but got impaitient last night,tried it with the thing i have and failed miserably,so if anybody wants this here xilinx chip ,cover postage and its yours

Back