Slim Gloss Xbox 360 250GB RGH2 Coolrunner Drive LT v3.0+ £180

imranrasool

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys I am selling two fully equipped Xbox 360's (see my other listing for details on the other).

This listing is for:

Slim Gloss Xbox 360 250gb
  • Trinity Motherboard
  • RGH2 with a coolrunner
  • Flashed Drive with very latest LT+ v3.0

For anyone that does not know what this console is capable of and what the RGH2 and Flashed Drive represent please contact me.

Please note this sale is for the console, 250GB Original Xbox Hard Drive and Power Pack only.

NO HDMI LEAD and NO CONTROLLERS.

Will come complete with latest Microsoft Xbox 360 Dashboard and Freestyle 3, XEX Menu on request.

Buyer is welcome to collect in person or payment by PAYPAL.

Any questions please ask or contact me on **mobile no removed**.

Attachments

• IMG_1381.JPG
    IMG_1381.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited by a moderator:
I've removed your mobile no mate... and there was a duplicate post with the same machine? :)

I've removed your mobile no mate... and there was a duplicate post with the same machine? :)

Hiya mate it wasn't a duplicate post. They two seperate ads. One is for a slim gloss console and the other is for a slim matte console.

Wanted to keep them seperate as different prices and didnt want to confuse matters when dealing with enquiries.

Any chance you can put it back up please?

Hiya mate it wasn't a duplicate post. They two seperate ads. One is for a slim gloss console and the other is for a slim matte console.

Wanted to keep them seperate as different prices and didnt want to confuse matters when dealing with enquiries.

Any chance you can put it back up please?

Hi m8

did you get my PM as ask the question before i was going to delete it, but had no reply from you

EDIT: have put trade back for you m8

Last edited:
Back