Rg6 compression F connectors

Rs2k_Rider

DW's Resident Medic
Reaction score
Hi all

Anyone here have some rg6 f connectors ? Compression ideally ? Like pic below.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421599601.854531.jpg

Ideally need around 40 ish.

Will pay :)

TIA

I have a bag I think. Let me check I'll report back tomorrow. If I have enough for you you can have them but stick a couple of quid in a cancer charity box for the postage.

I have a bag I think. Let me check I'll report back tomorrow. If I have enough for you you can have them but stick a couple of quid in a cancer charity box for the postage.

That would be wicked mate :) an I will gladly do that, always donate to cancer research and McMillan when I see them :)
Lost close friends to the big C :(

Any reason why you specifically want compression fit? I have used twist-ons for over 20 years & have never seen any reason to change. I'm not suggesting you should change your mind, I'm merely curious.

Any reason why you specifically want compression fit? I have used twist-ons for over 20 years & have never seen any reason to change. I'm not suggesting you should change your mind, I'm merely curious.

Just prefer them bud. That's only reason.
Find twist ons can cause issues too with coming loose. With compressions once there on they rarely come off.

(RG6) Compression F Connectors i use all the time as i got a mate give me few as i got Compression tool as well the best f plugs i used

c28d5f566a9cd6e8996c0dbe4aa6a7a6.jpg

Here you are mate. Pm me your address and I'll post them tomorrow for you.

They are in the post mate

for what it's worth, I've used CaP (Cut and Push) connectors for a few years now - absolutely the best connectors when it comes to measured loss

sorry to hijack thread

but does anyone know if rg59 connectors will fit onto wf100 cable

No! RG59 is generally associated with CCTV video cable and is slightly lower diameter, WF100 requires RG6 connectors

Back