Resistance 2 beta keys are live now here

any spare key I would tongue kiss for one.. erm.. I mean please may I have a key ;)

I have a US, UK and JP account :)

For anyone with a american account you may be bale to get a key from here on tuesday. Think this is gonna be the last chance as the download servers for the BETA close on wednesday i.e you won't be able to download the BETA after that day although you can play it till the 13th.

- Today is not your last chance! Much like with the LittleBigPlanet BETA, USA Today will be distributing (hundreds of) codes on h**p://www.usatoday.com/tech/gaming/default.htm beginning Tuesday.

- The download servers will shut down on Wednesday, October 29 at 5 p.m. PDT. What's that mean exactly? You won't be able to download the beta after this date.

Ok matie well if all else fails I will try that :)

This may seem like a dumb question but how do you get a US account?

Is it a case of creating a new account on the console, but specifying that you come from the states?

yes mate - simply locate a valid addie in the US and sign up with those details - you will need another email account too. Simple :) I chose a gamestop store :)

Moose

DAMN! What I mean is NO you can't make one now.. ahhhh sorry mate, sucks for you... would it make you feel better if I let you give me your US beta key?? ;)

DAMN! What I mean is NO you can't make one now.. ahhhh sorry mate, sucks for you... would it make you feel better if I let you give me your US beta key?? ;)

Yeah sure mate. Your beta code is below:

YOUR BETA CODE IS: NOCH-ANCE-MATE

LOL :) Did you get your acconnt sorted mate? Let me know what R2 is like won't you :) I am tryin g to blag a COD5 Beta Key atm but no luck :)

LOL :) Did you get your acconnt sorted mate? Let me know what R2 is like won't you :) I am tryin g to blag a COD5 Beta Key atm but no luck :)

I've decided that cos I'm such a nice fella, you can have my R2 code. I'll PM you with it now

First impressions are very good, much improved graphics and the gameplay seems to have been tweaked, only played for 20 mins so far though. We should have a DW get together sometime:proud:

Purity is Da Man as per usual !!!

thanks bud - moose

Been playing it for about a week now. Seems to get better the more I play, just hoping they sort some of the issues out before it's offically released.

gotta say im overall impressed with the game so far, graphics, gameplay have all been improved from the last game and having death matches with 60 ppl online at once is just going to rock. This could very much put COD4 on the back burner for a while when it comes out.
Plus it's good to see alot on here using the beta, if we all get R2 we could have 1 hell of the Clan and seriously kick some butt

Back